TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

• 2 weeks later...

orqpiv1.png

I did some clean up today and was able to get rosters constricted to 25 total, as well as set the proper limits for every position except WR.

To get TE correctly down, I had to edit Jrry's roster to swap a TE onto the TAXI and the player he had on there off. I also did the same for mistakey and UofM for RBs placed on the TAXI. 

Last effort is to get everyone's WRs down to the limit and the overall roster sizes.

• 2 weeks later...

This is another friendly reminder that roster cut downs need to be completed by NOON SEPTEMBER 2nd. This is one week away. 

The remaining issues that teams have not met so far, is a requirement to be down to 20 players on the active roster, and 7 WRs.

Please get things done by then, as I am leaving out of town that day and cannot guarantee that my attempt to trim down any remaining rosters won’t be rushed and poorly done, potentially messing up a player you wanted to keep.

Division 1
@pwny 
@Glen 
@jcrell623
@JaguarCrazy2832

Division 2
@UofMfan909 
@klyon7634 
@Hagar
@ravens_rool28 

Division 3
@Adrenaline_Flux 
@titans0021 
@mistakey
@husker_vikes3 

Division 4
@BigBillsFan13
@Sauce Castillo 
@jrry32
@Lionized

I’m going to try to find some time to send out messages to everyone with the players I will be cutting if they don’t get rosters cut down.

I’m not going to try to figure out what your plans were or who is fair to keep. Instead, the rule is any rookies will be kept, and I will remove players based on the points they had last year. First priority is getting anyone down to the positional limits, and then after that the whole roster down. So guys who were on IR last year, developmental players, backup QBs who now have a starting gig, or guys who just had a bad season last year will be gone.

I checked UofMfan’s roster earlier, and Ruggs was one of the ones who would be removed. I’m sure other teams have players of similar “value” who will be gone too.

Please don’t make me do it.

So yesterday, I sent out PMs to everyone with an illegal roster, and also tried to get everyone with an email as well, but FleaFlicker stopped me towards the end. Each of these messages contained the list of players I will be cutting (based solely on my review of their 2020 production) if the rosters aren’t done. 

I’ve made sure that everyone who didn’t get an email because of the restriction has read their PM on here. The lone exception is @ravens_rool28who doesn’t have emails set up as allowed on FleaFlicker and hasn’t been on FF since the middle of the draft, and I just sent him a text message and a message on another service.

I’ll update my spreadsheet again today and post it just to make sure I didn’t miss anybody.

Also — again — don’t feel like it’s a requirement that you do it right now; I too am waiting for some camp battles to shake out before trimming the last few on my team. Just make sure you have it done by Thursday.

Lionized is all good now. Titans made some moves for his roster

In the interest of transparency, these are the cuts I will make if rosters are not legal, based on where they are right now:

Hagar: La'Mical Perine (41.4 points in 2020)

UofMfan909: Parris Campbell (8.7 points in 2020)

Titans0021: Reggie Bonnafon (14.7), Peyton Barber (51.0)

Cuts to be made if rosters are not cut down by 12, noon Eastern, tomorrow

UofMfan909: Parris Campbell (8.7 points in 2020)

Titans0021: Reggie Bonnafon (14.7), Peyton Barber (51.0)

JaguarCrazy2832: A.J. Dillon(38.4), Salvon Ahmed (58.0)

@JaguarCrazy2832, what is you doing, why did you add more guys right before the deadline….

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...