TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

On 11/25/2018 at 9:34 PM, Glen said:

@ravens_rool28

Hey bb, looking at your draft last year and u killed it.

Watson, JuJu, and Connor.

Lurd

Tysm sweetums.

Traded Jimmy Graham (I think) to move up for JuJu too. 

Now we out here going for the 2nd chip, and trying to become the 1st 2x champ, I believe. Sad that James is hurt, but zack zenner gonna lead Bubbles' Glasses to the promised land

Just now, ravens_rool28 said:

Lots of luck involved in winning a fantasy title. Super happy to have survived a hell of a season and especially this final. 

@IDOG_det, you have a hell of a squad and i'm sure you'll be back contending next year. 

My strategy actually worked pretty well, got a little lucky with a few guys breaking out too. Really like my RBs and my two WRs are the types that could go off at any moment, really helpful in a non-PPR league. 

Just now, IDOG_det said:

My strategy actually worked pretty well, got a little lucky with a few guys breaking out too. Really like my RBs and my two WRs are the types that could go off at any moment, really helpful in a non-PPR league. 

AB and Julio have been my engine since our OG season. Conner getting a chance and running with it and having Deshaun stay healthy is what set my team apart this year.