TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

On 8/11/2019 at 1:35 PM, UofMfan909 said:

he was my pick before i winged it on a Zeke holdout, as a third round flyer i think that's a solid get. 

After taking my guy....

Before taking my guy (PM convo)

On 8/8/2019 at 5:40 PM, UofMfan909 said:

that's fair, i don't think i'll take your guy. best of luck

tenor.gif?itemid=11903220

Edited by Dome

On 7/16/2019 at 8:44 PM, husker_vikes3 said:

I know he posted he was open to trading down, so a bit of a delay is understandable if negotiating a deal, but at least provide an update. We've got plenty of time, but to go 48-plus hours between picks in the first round is a little ridiculous.

Over a month ago 48 hours was ridiculous. But now...over a month later...over a week between picks is just fine and we need to relax.

Guess I will check back in 8 days.

42 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Over a month ago 48 hours was ridiculous. But now...over a month later...over a week between picks is just fine and we need to relax.

Guess I will check back in 8 days.

I mean, I also said this...

On 7/21/2019 at 6:53 PM, husker_vikes3 said:

We’re way ahead of schedule and yet it feels like we’re moving slow. Just gotta be patient. 

I was also trying to add a little bit of perspective with my post today. We're in the fourth round and it's Aug. 17. There's no major rush now. I stand by my other post, 48 hours is a little crazy for the first round when you're trying to get the draft rolling. I wasn't attacking anyone, I know how much a slow draft sucks and it's hard not to get impatient.

On July 14(?) the draft started without warning, time was needed to get ducks in a row....on Aug 17 those ducks should have been in a row, shot, with the carnival prize in hand. Besides, first rounds always have the most time on the clock to pick.  😉