TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

On 8/30/2019 at 1:59 PM, husker_vikes3 said:

@pwny I don't think we're going to finish the draft. At what point can we just sign free agents as we've done in the past?

i would say if they are not drafted you have to wait an hour before kick off on thursday.  if they gave been drafted they are not available until week 2.  thoughts?

On 9/1/2019 at 7:36 AM, bakera15 said:

i would say if they are not drafted you have to wait an hour before kick off on thursday.  if they gave been drafted they are not available until week 2.  thoughts?

At the very least we need the drafted players put on our team so they aren't subject to being picked up before kickoff

39 minutes ago, UofMfan909 said:

Sorry for the delay. Pretty much had stopped checking this. Waiting until 53s were official worked out, though. 

@titans0021 can you accept the Doctson trade? If you don't want him anymore (although Vikings picked him up) I can just cut him outright instead since the rest was picks. 

I accepted it, really thought I did a week ago. Sorry about that.

• Like 1

Sorry, pwny is still active in the league but is taking a bit of a mental break from the site.

Deadline for the draft is 24 hours prior to TNF kickoff. At that point, any moves can be made. 

@bakera15 go ahead and make your moves for Defense/Kicker. If anyone with a draft selection prior to the deadline wants who you picked up, just trade it to them for a faux pick (ie: draft pick outside the five rounds). 

6 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

pwny has given me commish powers by the way. Heading forward, please tag both him and myself for any questions/needs.

are the settings on fleaflicker now the roster settings?  26 roster spots?  how many taxi spots do we have?

44 minutes ago, bakera15 said:

are the settings on fleaflicker now the roster settings?  26 roster spots?  how many taxi spots do we have?

One taxi spot, the 5 is so guys can add people to their rosters before having to cut someone.

Would you guys also like for roster maximums for RB & WR to be increased to 8? pwny and I were discussing it.