TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

1 hour ago, I_GET_SAX said:

Super excited that my first round pick may miss the entire season. 

Hate to say I told you so. But this is exactly why I said I didn't want to start the draft so early.

42 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Made my pick, which I believe means kylon is up.

Good pick. Golladay has zero competition right now as the #3 WR in Detroit's offense and there are a lot of redzone targets to be had with Boldin no longer on the team. He could have a really good rookie year. I would've tried to get him if I wasn't at the limit for WR's already.

50 minutes ago, IDOG_det said:

Good pick. Golladay has zero competition right now as the #3 WR in Detroit's offense and there are a lot of redzone targets to be had with Boldin no longer on the team. He could have a really good rookie year. I would've tried to get him if I wasn't at the limit for WR's already.

Yeah, we've definitely hit that point where I'm just going to take any rookie that looks like he has a real chance to get a decent amount of reps.

1 hour ago, HamSandwich29 said:

Can someone force a trade? I agreed to move Garcon to Husker's Team and proposed the trade awhile ago. I don't want that fella on my roster anymore.

Shoot me an @ later today and I'll do it