Wildcard: Miami Dolphins (9-8) @ Buffalo Bills (13-3)

TheKillerNacho

Wildcard: MIA @ BUF  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Buffalo Bills
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who would score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Skylar Thompson
    • Josh Allen
    • Jeff Wilson Jr.
    • Salvon Ahmed
    • Devin Singletary
    • James Cook
    • Nyheim Hines
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Trent Sherfield
    • Stefon Diggs
    • Gabe Davis
    • Isaiah McKenzie
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Durham Smythe
    • Dawson Knox
    • Jason Sanders
    • Tyler Bass
    • Dolphins DST
    • Bills DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/15/2023 at 06:00 PM

bfitv9w58cb1oyhwqrke.jpg

We made it!

Sadly, unless Tua can get cleared from protocol (and probably even if he does), we're going to get rolled. Loved how the defense came together in the last game, and it makes for a positive note going into next season either way. If we can avoid being completely embarrassed in the playoffs, that would be even better.

Probably not though...

Miami 16
Buffalo 35

30 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

Sounds like Brandon Shell is out. Eric Fisher is on IR. If Terron Armstead can't go we have major problems. 

Yeah, unless Armstead is playing, just keep Tua out as well.  Not worth risking him out there after what he's gone through this year.  

Thompson wasn't great yesterday, but I thought the OL had a huge part in that.  They were terrible.

What's been the update with Tua? Haven't seen much regarding that lately. 

Wouldn't shock me either way to see him playing or not. On one hand, he's sat out a couple weeks and might be OK to go. On the other hand I'm not sure what would happen to the Dolphins coaches and front office if Tua ended up playing and receiving another head injury. 

It'll be the rubber match but I think the outcome of this game heavily relays on if Tua is out there or not. 

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

What's been the update with Tua? Haven't seen much regarding that lately. 

Wouldn't shock me either way to see him playing or not. On one hand, he's sat out a couple weeks and might be OK to go. On the other hand I'm not sure what would happen to the Dolphins coaches and front office if Tua ended up playing and receiving another head injury. 

It'll be the rubber match but I think the outcome of this game heavily relays on if Tua is out there or not. 

NFL teams received a memo last year telling teams/coaches to not speculate or update the media regarding any player's progress through the concussion protocol. Which is probably the correct call as doing so just further increases the stress that player is under to return from it. McDaniel has remained consistent in his responses that he would not make any decisions about when Tua would return until he is medically cleared, but it would be hard to envision him sitting Tua if he's available (and Tua himself obviously wants to be out there). At the end of the day, though, the call isn't McDaniel's or Tua's to make.

I think the Bills should be favored pretty decisively whether Tua plays or not, to be honest... but it would probably be the difference of getting clobbered by 20+ and at least putting forth a somewhat respectable showing. We have absolutely no chance with Teddy or Skylar.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Welp....

To make matters worse, Raheem Mostert (who had 156 yards from scrimmage in the last game against Buffalo) has a broken thumb, putting his availability in doubt.

Only saving grace there is that Wilson is back this time, after sitting out the last Buffalo game. He doesn't have Mostert's juice, but he can be effective.  But it doesn't matter who is running the football if we are missing starting OL and the QB is either a broken down Teddy 2 Gloves or a 7th round rookie.  

15 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

What are you talking about?  I was informed by several Miami fans during the preseason that he was far superior to Tua.  

But yeah.  It's gonna be ugly.  

if we manage to injure enough players so the Bills are forced to play their third string defense, he might have a shot