2022 Super Wild Card Weekend: AFC 5) LA Chargers @ 4) Jacksonville Jaguars

notthatbluestuff

Here is your poll:  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Chargers
    • Jaguars

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

Not sure why Herbert is getting so much grief. Didn't see him playing defense or coaching. He didn't turn the ball over either. Funny what some of you guys a seeing/thinking.

He wasn't close to the biggest problem. 

But he got a lot of favorable positioning to do a little bit on offense and win the game. It's just wierd how people consistently run to shield him from the criticism almost any other QB would get for not pulling out a win over a team you are favored to beat. If he played a good game, they would have won. He was average, at best.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Not sure why Herbert is getting so much grief. Didn't see him playing defense or coaching. He didn't turn the ball over either. Funny what some of you guys a seeing/thinking.

They scored 3 points in the second half, dude.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, HerbertGOAT said:

That was the worst loss I have ever witnessed as a sports fan. Brandon Staley should never do anything regarding football again. He is f*cking CLUELESS and the biggest "fake smart guy" in the history of the NFL.

Maybe he shouldn’t have played Mike Williams last week, huh?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Needs to be on that Mary Jane like his brother always seems to be. 

They both play in Cali, too. And came from Florida. Like dude, life is good. Put your goddamn helmet back on and stop huffing and puffing and trying to blow down houses while the rest of your team is trying to contain your emotions for you.

6 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Trevor’s mental side of the game is insane. Dude had about the worst start possible, down 27-0, and won that ****.

DUUUUUUUUUVVVVVAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL

Yeah.  You don't see very many QBs who have that fortitude to just completely park the bad stuff and mount that kind of recovery in a game.  He's got a pretty special "winners mentality" even if he's obviously not a fully polished, finished product yet.

• Like 1

Just now, wackywabbit said:

He wasn't close to the biggest problem. 

But he got a lot of favorable positioning to do a little bit on offense and win the game. It's just wierd how people consistently run to shield him from the criticism almost any other QB would get for not pulling out a win over a team you are favored to beat. If he played a good game, they would have won. He was average, at best.

I hear ya. I can kind agree, just a little bit.

But per the usual, way to much criticism is put on the QB in a loss and way to much credit for a win. Last I checked it was a team game. 

Maybe I fell this way because I'm a Dallas fan. And Yes, Romo and Prescott have their faults, but I've lived through these scenarios more times than I care to remember.