2022 Super Wild Card Weekend: AFC 5) LA Chargers @ 4) Jacksonville Jaguars

notthatbluestuff

Here is your poll:  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Chargers
    • Jaguars

7 minutes ago, HerbertGOAT said:

That was the worst loss I have ever witnessed as a sports fan. Brandon Staley should never do anything regarding football again. He is f*cking CLUELESS and the biggest "fake smart guy" in the history of the NFL.

How long have you been watching the Chargers? 

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

The difference between him and Wilson and especially Jones who basically starts screaming every time something goes wrong is staggering. 

Right. When 10-3 feels like an impossible game to win at halftime it wears on you. Knowing that you can comeback from any victory makes it easier to turn around on defense even when you make bad plays

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

They scored 3 points in the second half, dude.

And a i missed FG and a punt from the 38. You want him to throw the ball to himself. He doesn't play defense either or kick FG's. Herbet is not the reason they lost. Not even close. Although he does need to get the ball up over the LOS. To many batted balls.

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

Sitting here thinking what’s worst. Losing a game where you sacked the opposing QB nine times(Titans last year) or losing after forcing five turnovers(Chargers tonight). It’s got to be the latter, right?

easily this one when you factor in the blown lead. that bengals loss was brutal but it was close all the way through. if i had to watch my team blow a lead like this after being handed the game on a platter…whew.

• Like 1

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

And a i missed FG and a punt from the 38. You want him to throw the ball to himself. He doesn't play defense either or kick FG's. Herbet is not the reason they lost. Not even close. Although he does need to get the ball up over the LOS. To many batted balls.

He is, however, a reason they didn't win.

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  You don't see very many QBs who have that fortitude to just completely park the bad stuff and mount that kind of recovery in a game.  He's got a pretty special "winners mentality" even if he's obviously not a fully polished, finished product yet.

He’s got his warts. I get it.

But man, that was incredible.

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Sitting here thinking what’s worst. Losing a game where you sacked the opposing QB nine times(Titans last year) or losing after forcing five turnovers(Chargers tonight). It’s got to be the latter, right?

Up 27-0. Finish the game with a +5 TO differential.