2022 Super Wild Card Weekend: AFC 5) LA Chargers @ 4) Jacksonville Jaguars

notthatbluestuff

Here is your poll:  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Chargers
    • Jaguars

1 minute ago, Forge said:

When you consider Herbert got scoring drives of 18 yards, 16 yards, and 1 yard, I think it's fair to want more

I wonder how long he'll be able to ride the "OC has been shackling him" card. I do want to see him with someone else though. 

• Like 3

The Chargers did it again. They continue to invent new ways to lose. The only bright side to this is now ownership has reasons to fire Staley. Go get Payton. And I hope if that does happen that Morris can get a head coaching job so the Rams can get a 3rd round pick and then McVay can bring back Staley as DC where he had the Rams as the #1 overall defense. I just dont think Staley is set to be a head coach. But then again the Chargers keep finding ways to lose so it doesnt matter if Staley is good or not. Payton though fixed the Saints who was once cursed so hopefully he can fix the Chargers.

As for the Jags, congrats. Lawrence pulled it out when I thought he was just overwhelmed and would have to wait till next see to be better. This is the type of win that could help Lawrence and the Jags go on a run like Burrow did with the Bengals. Burrow got sacked 7x against the Titans and they shouldve lost that game had Tannehill not emploded. Burrow pulled it out and they were one play away from winning the Superbowl bc we know Ramsey fell, Chase was wide open but Burrow didnt have the time thanks to Donald. So this type of game could propel Lawrence and the Jags to go on a run. Not saying they will but Lawrence has the talent, the Jags have talent and now even more confidence they can win any game no matter how badly they are playing. So its going to be interesting to see how they play moving forward in these playoffs but it was a heck of a comeback for them.

Herb led them to 3 points (6 if you count the missed FG) in the second half. He absolutely deserves some of the blame.

That miss to Keenan in the EZ would have made it 31-0 in the first half. Instead they settled for a FG.

He was gifted great field position most of the night thanks to Trevor.

Thank goodness Trev bounced back after that 4/16 4 INT start.

Kudos to him.

• Like 3

I’ve been rewatching that final jags touchdown frame by frame (the RT couldn’t have been more blatant with the false start) because I’m enamored with Bosa’s reaction time in it. Absolutely elite that the T twitched and Bosa was already there. 

i do hope someone out there is keeping a tally of all the horrendous poor calls or no calls by the refs. They need to be held accountable because it’s negatively affecting nfl games (even if the chargers didn’t do enough to save themselves) 

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

I’ve been rewatching that final jags touchdown frame by frame (the RT couldn’t have been more blatant with the false start) because I’m enamored with Bosa’s reaction time in it. Absolutely elite that the T twitched and Bosa was already there. 

Looked to me like he moved at the exact time the C started snapping the ball. He moved before the other linemen, but not before the ball.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

i do hope someone out there is keeping a tally of all the horrendous poor calls or no calls by the refs. They need to be held accountable because it’s negatively affecting nfl games (even if the chargers didn’t do enough to save themselves) 

Jawaan has impeccable timing. He’s been doing it his whole career.

• Like 1