2022 Super Wild Card Weekend: AFC 5) LA Chargers @ 4) Jacksonville Jaguars

notthatbluestuff

Here is your poll:  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Chargers
    • Jaguars

2 minutes ago, HerbertGOAT said:

First football memory is the 2007 AFC Championship game, so I'm on the younger side. Regardless, my dad who has been a fan since '72 said the same thing.

I'd be interested to chat with your dad on his thoughts on '79 or '06. I feel like those would be far worse since those were at home, and the Chargers were mighty stacked both times. But yeah, this is probably a top 5 franchise L.

Staley and Lombardi gotta hit the road. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

22 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Jaguars showed a lot of heart and composure in the second half. Most players would’ve crumbled after the 4 interceptions in the first half. Rooting for them for the rest of the way. 

They most likely got the Chiefs next which will be a very tough test for them 

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I'd be interested to chat with your dad on his thoughts on '79 or '06. I feel like those would be far worse since those were at home, and the Chargers were mighty stacked both times. But yeah, this is probably a top 5 franchise L.

Staley and Lombardi gotta hit the road. 

Those were both bad, but they were close the whole way. '06 had a lot of similar blunders to tonight, but once again it was close for the entire game. When you're up 27-0, the game should be in the bag, no questions asked.

8 minutes ago, HerbertGOAT said:

First football memory is the 2007 AFC Championship game, so I'm on the younger side. Regardless, my dad who has been a fan since '72 said the same thing.

Not a Chargers fan but I think older ones would rank the 06 NE loss higher. Still, this is rough

25 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Looked to me like he moved at the exact time the C started snapping the ball. He moved before the other linemen, but not before the ball.

Jawaan has that **** down pat.

Feel like every week he has a few that are just insanely well timed that looks like it was a false start. Felt that same way there. Think he just timed it perfectly.

Edit: Saw the video, so nvm 

6 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

We lost to them by 10 in the regular season. Playoffs a whole new ball game.  

Let's see if we get angry Trevor from the 2nd half to start.  

He's also still undefeated on Saturdays 

The most important stat lol.

That’s crazy.

Edited by Blackstar12
  • Like 1