2022 Super Wildcard Weekend: (2) Bills vs (7) Dolphins

NYRaider

Who wins  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Bills
    • Dolphins

The fact that the line is at -11 and staying there right now is weird to me. 

You gotta think if Tua plays that drops it to like -7 or potentially a little lower. If he doesn't play I can see it going up to -13.

If I'm a gambler I lock in that +11 Dolphins and hope that Tua plays. 

Although I'm not sure what the Dolphins bill of health is right now, everyone keeps saying they are banged up?

Another thing to keep in mind, are they really going to send out Tua if the majority of the Dolphins starting OL is out? Seems like a recipe for disaster. 

56 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

The fact that the line is at -11 and staying there right now is weird to me. 

You gotta think if Tua plays that drops it to like -7 or potentially a little lower. If he doesn't play I can see it going up to -13.

If I'm a gambler I lock in that +11 Dolphins and hope that Tua plays. 

Although I'm not sure what the Dolphins bill of health is right now, everyone keeps saying they are banged up?

Another thing to keep in mind, are they really going to send out Tua if the majority of the Dolphins starting OL is out? Seems like a recipe for disaster. 

I just don’t see Tua playing. Especially with the report today about doctors telling the team not to talk to him about anything stressful such as playing 

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

I just don’t see Tua playing. Especially with the report today about doctors telling the team not to talk to him about anything stressful such as playing 

I saw a report from Schefter that the Dolphins are hopeful he plays but I just don't know. I have a hunch he is going to but I'm sure we'll find out today/tomorrow or whenever McDaniels give his first press conference. 

Whoever is practicing at QB for the Dolphins tomorrow is who I'm guessing the Bills will see.