2022 Super Wildcard Weekend: (3) Bengals vs (6) Ravens

NYRaider

Who wins  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Bengals
    • Ravens

If you aren't interested in many games this weekend, this game is going to be one to watch simply because it seems like there's going to be A LOT of toxicity/chippy-ness among the players. We already had 2 fights break out yesterday, I suspect there's going to be a few fights and a lot of words back and forth between the teams.

And all of this while the Ravens play Tyler Huntley and score maybe 13 points.

57 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If you aren't interested in many games this weekend, this game is going to be one to watch simply because it seems like there's going to be A LOT of toxicity/chippy-ness among the players. We already had 2 fights break out yesterday, I suspect there's going to be a few fights and a lot of words back and forth between the teams.

And all of this while the Ravens play Tyler Huntley and score maybe 13 points.

Seems like that's the case whenever Baltimore is in the playoffs. I mean you had two straight playoff grudge matches against the Titans, now this?

7 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I legitimately don’t see any way the Ravens win this game. I would be utterly appalled 

Consider: We just rested most of our starters, turned the ball over 5 times and still only lost by 11 to their entire starting lineup.

We absolutely can win this game IF our offense scores 20 points. If not, we stand no chance.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Consider: We just rested most of our starters, turned the ball over 5 times and still only lost by 11 to their entire starting lineup.

We absolutely can win this game IF our offense scores 20 points. If not, we stand no chance.

Which has happened 1 time in the last 8 games, and I’m assuming Lamar isn’t gonna play 

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Which has happened 1 time in the last 8 games, and I’m assuming Lamar isn’t gonna play 

Correct. I'm under no assumption that our offense is going to score even 16 points this game. I fully expect Cinci to blow us out of the water, i'm just saying we played them pretty good yesterday with half our roster sitting and turning the ball over 5 times.

Limit turnovers -> continue to play good defense and limit their explosive plays -> score maybe 2 touchdowns (I can't believe I'm putting this as our ceiling in a playoff game!) and it's definitely feasible.

All that being said, we should be 10+ point underdogs here.

1 hour ago, Manny/Patrick said:

Lamar should play, he’s an idiot thinking it’s going to look good on potential teammates that he took a dive in a playoff game to get paid. 

To be clear, all the talk of Lamar choosing not to play, is fan speculation. There has been absolutely nothing coming out that the team is unhappy with his effort to get back on the field. My take is that the vocal vets in that team would have been calling him out if they thought he was milking his injury.

Edited by wackywabbit

1 minute ago, 49ersfan said:

Kind of odd to put this as the supposedly signature prime time game (SNF) when there's no guarantee Lamar plays

theory is they moved this game back as far as they could to give Lamar as much time possible to potentially play. Who knows.

Huntley vs. Burrow in primetime is really lame and virtually everyone knows at this point Lamar isn't playing.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

theory is they moved this game back as far as they could to give Lamar as much time possible to potentially play. Who knows.

Huntley vs. Burrow in primetime is really lame and virtually everyone knows at this point Lamar isn't playing.

If that was the case wouldn’t they have put this as the MNF game? That would have been an entire extra day