2022 Super Wildcard Weekend: (3) Bengals vs (6) Ravens

NYRaider

Who wins  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Bengals
    • Ravens

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Except for the feeble effort the Rainy City B!tch Pigeons put up against your niners

lol, i'd be feeling a differently if we had lost

that being said, they gave us a heck of a fight. the 1st half was great for neutral/seahawk fans, the 2nd half was great for niner fans 

• Like 1

Just now, UncleAdamz said:

btw the most points the Ravens have scored in a game since Lamar went out is 17

Usually teams aren’t this bad without their starting QB, like they have been REAL bad on offense without Lamar. This is why I think John deserves so much criticism. If Chiefs lose Mahomes, Bengals lose Burrow, Bills lose Allen, Cowboys lose Dak, 49ers lose anyone, Philly lose Hurts etc, they are wayyyyyyy more competitive on offense than the Ravens. It’s like they are the worst offense in the league without Lamar and that is totally unacceptable. 

• Like 1

Strangely throughout their franchise history the Ravens for whatever reason have seen the most success in the playoffs as an underdog squad. Only time off the top of my head they were one-and-done was that 2019 14-2 season when they had the top seed in the conference. Hmm...

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

Just now, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Strangely throughout their franchise history the Ravens for whatever reason have seen the most success in the playoffs as an underdog. Only time off the top of my head they were one-and-done was that 2019 14-2 season. Hmm...

They play better when they’re full of hate 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Usually teams aren’t this bad without their starting QB, like they have been REAL bad on offense without Lamar. This is why I think John deserves so much criticism. If Chiefs lose Mahomes, Bengals lose Burrow, Bills lose Allen, Cowboys lose Dak, 49ers lose anyone, Philly lose Hurts etc, they are wayyyyyyy more competitive on offense than the Ravens. It’s like they are the worst offense in the league without Lamar and that is totally unacceptable. 

I mean last year when we lost Lamar we were not nearly this bad with Huntley. Difference was last year we had actual WR's lol