2022 Super Wildcard Weekend: (3) Bengals vs (6) Ravens

NYRaider

Who wins  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Bengals
    • Ravens

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Looks like it to me. I'm kinda souring on Marcus Peters, and I don't think he'll be back next year anyways.

Hasn't this been the book on him since like...the draft?  Really talented player, kind of an idiot.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I can't wait for that vault to be moved to another state and team.

Can't move vaults.  Sorry.  Stuck with it.  It's permanent.

Seems like Roman has a very particular shelf life where he's a real boon to an offense that needs his particular brand of football.  Then it gets extremely tired and stale, and twists itself in knots that infuriate everyone.

• Like 1

Just now, Tugboat said:

Can't move vaults.  Sorry.  Stuck with it.  It's permanent.

Seems like Roman has a very particular shelf life where he's a real boon to an offense that needs his particular brand of football.  Then it gets extremely tired and stale, and twists itself in knots that infuriate everyone.

It happens with every team. He comes in and it's great, then he changes literally nothing and tries the same stuff year in and year out and eventually teams adjust and it sucks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Your QB has shoulder tendenitis and your RB's are averaging like 8 ypc, better run your QB on 4th and 1 and your TE on 3rd and 1...

2 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Greg Roman:

goals.jpg

It's like after a while, he just gets bored with successful things that he comes in with, and starts inventing new ways to complicate a generally pretty simple game.  Like he's trying to play Chess with Checkers pieces.

• Like 2