2022 Super Wildcard Weekend: (3) Bengals vs (6) Ravens

NYRaider

Who wins  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Bengals
    • Ravens

5 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Can we just fast forward to a Bengals/Bills rematch lol both teams (Ravens/Miami) going to be on their 3rd string QB. Not ideal. 

There's going to be a lot of wildcard games this weekend that are straight blowouts, and I wonder how the NFL will handle that, or if they won't care because of ratings (which is my guess).

Either way, I predict a lot of bad football will be played this weekend.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

There's going to be a lot of wildcard games this weekend that are straight blowouts, and I wonder how the NFL will handle that, or if they won't care because of ratings (which is my guess).

MIA-BUF and BAL-CIN could be hard to watch...Seattle vs 49ers could be a blowout too.It could take some years before we have a playoffs win by the 7th seed!

Edited by Steelersfan43

18 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Last years wildcard weekend was pretty boring too. Raiders-Bengals & 49ers-Cowboys were the only good games that weekend 

I expect the Bills & Bengals to dominate their games, both teams are on a roll and they're likely facing 3rd string QB's. 

Chargers-Jags, Giants-Vikings & Cowboys-Bucs will be competitive i think

49ers have lost to the Bears, Broncos & Falcons, and needed OT to beat the Raiders, so who knows. Pete Carroll will make it a game IMO

25 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Agreed. It's frustrating because the AFC had potential to be stacked and so fun to watch. If Tua and Lamar both play in their games the AFC would've had a great slate this weekend in Jags/Chargers + Bills/Miami (w/ Tua) + Bengals/Ravens (w/ Lamar). Without those 2 QBs playing it's pretty lackluster for the AFC. 

However, the next round potentially being Chargers @ Chiefs and Bengals @ Bills are perfect matchups. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

If they win, I don't know that he's even ready for the next game if his knee is still unstable 

Granted I don't know how much of this is honestly posturing and how much of it is truth (not saying Lamar isn't legitimately injured, just the extent to which he could play is still a question in my mind). However, the worst part of that quote as a Ravens fan is wondering what the implications are of that knee if Lamar does end up needing something like PCL reconstruction, which is not only a 9-12 month recovery time, but also has far larger (potential) ramifications on what he can do athletically as a running quarterback going forward. Terrible position to be in going into the biggest contract negotiation of his life.

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

If they win, I don't know that he's even ready for the next game if his knee is still unstable 

I’m sure Lamar’s knee is swollen, but many players would play through this come playoff time. This is bag protecting 100%. If he was already paid, he’d likely pay through it. Pretty lame of him. 

58 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m sure Lamar’s knee is swollen, but many players would play through this come playoff time. This is bag protecting 100%. If he was already paid, he’d likely pay through it. Pretty lame of him. 

Or he's just hurt