2022 Super Wildcard Weekend: (3) Bengals vs (6) Ravens

NYRaider

Who wins  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Bengals
    • Ravens

1 minute ago, SmittyBacall said:

This is a good lesson in not underestimating division games. 

I am far more confident playing Buffalo than I am Baltimore. 

I dunno…

As the underdog in a divisional game vs Buffalo, I’m not (Pats) :( 

Edited by Yin-Yang

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

That is what he had, basically lol he didn't have to dive for it. He just T-Rex armed it beacuse he's awful.

The ball went straight down after being deflected. He only had a shot at it because he dove. Stop it, man!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

The ball went straight down after being deflected. He only had a shot at it because he dove. Stop it, man!

I guarantee you if you swap him and AJ Green in those plays, he doesn't catch the AJ Green one and AJ catches this one.

Idk why I'm even arguing. James Proche is awful, our season is over, Lamar is likely gone. Idk man.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I guarantee you if you swap him and AJ Green in those plays, he doesn't catch the AJ Green one and AJ catches this one.

Lol, maybe. Green’s that dude, though.

Idk why I'm even arguing. James Proche is awful, our season is over, Lamar is likely gone. Idk man.

Listen, it was a rocky road for Baltimore, they didn’t even have any business getting this far. And especially not putting up that much of a fight with Tyler Huntley. You guys got picks, good players, and a HC that knows his ****. Get Lamar situation figured out and you’re in the mix for 2023!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If this isn't the definition of something falling into your lap as an NFL WR, I don't know what is:

Not only that...it might have been his role on this play. He wasn't in on the jump ball action. Can't speak for NFL teams but I've been on teams with so much success having a guy behind the jump ball action to react to a deflection backwards.

Just now, Bullet Club said:

Not only that...it might have been his role on this play. He wasn't in on the jump ball action. Can't speak for NFL teams but I've been on teams with so much success having a guy behind the jump ball action to react to a deflection backwards.

There's a 0% chance our offense pays attention to details like that. Half the time I don't even think our WR's know what route they should be running.

• Like 3

There's a 0% chance our offense pays attention to details like that. Half the time I don't even think our WR's know what route they should be running.

As a former ravens WR I can confirm. 

• Like 2