2022 Super Wildcard Weekend: (3) Bengals vs (6) Ravens

NYRaider

Who wins  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Bengals
    • Ravens

Even if the Ravens won on a miracle, guessing L-Jax would have still been in witness protection? 

Ravens season was on fumes. Harbs with Jackson coming back or not is going to have to do some serious overall for that offense. Gonna assume Roman will be walking the plank bags packed t-minus right quick. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

37 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Just Harbaugh and Roman things, folks. Every ******* week it's the same ****.

I feel ya.

Tomlin and Harbaugh are so similar in that they rarely seem to learn from past mistakes OR are simply too ******* stubborn to change and repeatedly fail in the same fashion.    

• Like 1

Silly armchair warriors claiming the catch should’ve been easy probably haven’t played much themselves. He had a split second to track the ball and stop it from its quick downward trajectory. If it was easy, it would probably happen a lot more. 

2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Silly armchair warriors claiming the catch should’ve been easy probably haven’t played much themselves. He had a split second to track the ball and stop it from its quick downward trajectory. If it was easy, it would probably happen a lot more. 

Yea, that's probably not the play to wonder about...

3 hours ago, 43M said:

I feel ya.

Tomlin and Harbaugh are so similar in that they rarely seem to learn from past mistakes OR are simply too ******* stubborn to change and repeatedly fail in the same fashion.    

I'll trade you Harbaugh for Tomlin. What's good?

Also, am I delighted to know I'll never have to see that garbage can Greg Roman ever again. The nightmare is officially over!

Still woke up this morning with an uneasy feeling. Nothing about last night felt good. Not sure if it's because of how poorly we played or the mounting injuries, but man, that was an exhausting.

Credit to Baltimore. They gave us all we could handle, but thankfully in the end luck was on our side. The bad news is it looks like we'll be without Jonah Williams and Alex Cappa next week. The good news is we won't have to face a defense like Baltimore again until next year.

Even with the injuries, I like our chances against Buffalo. Weather looks promising early. Looks to be a shootout.

43 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Still woke up this morning with an uneasy feeling. Nothing about last night felt good. Not sure if it's because of how poorly we played or the mounting injuries, but man, that was an exhausting.

Credit to Baltimore. They gave us all we could handle, but thankfully in the end luck was on our side. The bad news is it looks like we'll be without Jonah Williams and Alex Cappa next week. The good news is we won't have to face a defense like Baltimore again until next year.

Even with the injuries, I like our chances against Buffalo. Weather looks promising early. Looks to be a shootout.

one thing should have felt good.. the W

57 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Most of our games with division opponents have been pretty ugly this year. Easily struggle the most against those 3 teams. Too much familiarity. Winning no matter how it looked is what’s important. I like the bengals odds against anyone in the nfl right now

3 minutes ago, Pandrew87 said:

Most of our games with division opponents have been pretty ugly this year. Easily struggle the most against those 3 teams. Too much familiarity. Winning no matter how it looked is what’s important. I like the bengals odds against anyone in the nfl right now

Me too. I think it's the OL injuries stacking up that are getting to me. Feels like deja vu last of last year.

1 minute ago, SmittyBacall said:

Me too. I think it's the OL injuries stacking up that are getting to me. Feels like deja vu last of last year.

Yeah agreed. Is Cappa done for the season?

Jonah Williams was the weakest link on that line. Hopefully his back up can show us something