2022 Super Wildcard Weekend: (3) Bengals vs (6) Ravens

NYRaider

Who wins  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Bengals
    • Ravens

43 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Am I the only person in the world who read this not as Sammy calling him out, but just him wishing Lamar could play? He even just says he's being very selfish cuz he wants him out there but doesn't know.

Sounded like he was calling him out to a degree and then quickly bactracking saying he doesn't actually know anything about the injury.

The funniest thing is that it's Sammy Hammy coming out with this. Let alone that he's only been here the last 2 weeks.

This is a dumb headline to make. Lamar's not playing. Watkins needs to focus on not (continuing) doing dumb stuff on the field. 

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Am I the only person in the world who read this not as Sammy calling him out, but just him wishing Lamar could play? He even just says he's being very selfish cuz he wants him out there but doesn't know.

To me, it almost appears as if he's saying "if Lamar can ignore the contract/injury to will this team to the bowl" type thing. I hope it's meant more of how you are reading it though.

If it were any other player I wouldn't have even commented on it lol but Sammy "Boo-boo" Watkins?! Nahh

Edited by Chiefs_5627
  • Like 1