2023 NFL coaching rumors and notes

Forge

11 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

This is completely head-canon, but I firmly believe she oversees/contributes/talks up all of the cringe Russ puts out there. It’s only gotten worse over the years. I wouldn’t trust her.

It isn’t too late! Go to Arizona, Sean!

Yeah... but she got the yams.

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Yeah... but she got the yams.

You’re not wrong…

Payton as a Cardinal, with just an ounce of personal dignity left, would be at ASU bars on Saturday nights before game day. He’d accomplish what Urban Meyer couldn’t. We just don’t think the same, ET.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

“Anyone who doesn’t want to coach the Cardinals because of Kyler Murray is soft and shouldn’t be a coach”

Welp…

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/02/08/sean-payton-didnt-want-coach-cardinals-qb-kyler-murray?fbclid=IwAR2Kk1n5WMjygFJlLUaUY98Dcz35CX5fCmqB5dwPZY73g-ONaI0jFqUK1XU

Sean said Terry was just talking nonsense... Imagine your source being Terry Bradshaw and actually giving credence to it

Why do none of these tweets listing coaches out of the running for ARI and IND ever mention if Aaron Glenn is still in the running or not? Has he really not been eliminated? Is he getting a job this year?

edit: Googling him for news, see he was recently annouced as out in ARI, but still in it for IND.

Edited by Trojan

On 2/7/2023 at 1:19 PM, Broncofan said:

I don't think it's a coincidence Bienemy is interviewing for other OC jobs - Kafka's interest this year is directly a result of him having success away from Andy Reid, and calling plays.   Whether it's fair or not, Nagy's absolute catastrophic tenure at CHI probably casts a dark shadow over any Reid OC - how much is it Reid/Mahomes, and the other guys are along for the ride?   If you succeed elsewhere, then there's interest.  Have to believe that's what is driving Bienemy's interest to move on as well, seeing the route Kafka took.

Again another thing I bring up year after year that's also a contributing factor. Bienamy is a RBs guy in a passing league. Yet another knock against him.