2023 NFL coaching rumors and notes

Forge

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

I mean, I could be wrong. It is very, very possible they will just end up hiring Saturday.

You're probably right. I just don't want Steichen taken away. Hell before we'd even fired Doug Pederson in 2021, I said I wanted Steichen as our HC during the season where Herbert won ROY.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

why would Ryans want Kingbury after dismantling his offenses twice last season?!

I don't know if ppl know this but the Cardinals were incredibly injured this year. Colt McCoy and David Blough started at QB the two gms v the 49ers. Maybe he liked what they did the previous season when the weren't playing backups at every position and beat the 49ers in both gms. 

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

why would Ryans want Kingbury after dismantling his offenses twice last season?!

Offensive mind OC , former HC capable of working with a Mobile QB? Is there really a bunch of OC out there with that experience?

Besides, Ryans would be able to help KK adapt and improve his scheme and explain why his defenses were able to limit/stop AZ?

First thought was, he'll no. Honestly now, Stroud/Young? Could be worse.