Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

There are plenty of roles that have you do this

Typically that’s only if you have an item as well as opposed to having two abilities…but since nothing bad happened to you or scoundrel I’m not sure what to make of that.

Gopher x2

Orca

Skywind

Daboyle

XMad

That’s the report.

Daboyle and Orca can verify Scoundrel on some level, and regardless of who is scum I’m prone to believe he’s not Lavos/a threat for this reason pending a flip from dabs or gopher.

Gopher is on two reports, that’s a probability right there but it’s not a guarantee.

See above for Orca.

That leaves XMad and Skywind.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Typically that’s only if you have an item as well as opposed to having two abilities…but since nothing bad happened to you or scoundrel I’m not sure what to make of that.

Gopher x2

Orca

Skywind

Daboyle

XMad

That’s the report.

Daboyle and Orca can verify Scoundrel on some level, and regardless of who is scum I’m prone to believe he’s not Lavos/a threat for this reason pending a flip from dabs or gopher.

Gopher is on two reports, that’s a probability right there but it’s not a guarantee.

See above for Orca.

That leaves XMad and Skywind.

Well that’s wrong, if you read my last post you can see exactly how two people can be targeted. I’ve targeted two every night. Nothing bad happened at all to anyone’s that’s been targeted by me

54 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So if it’s not Gopher then we have TWO Lavos between 5 players and Daboyle and Gopher basically don’t think it’s Scoundrel.

Orca was messed with last night just like Ragnarok a few days ago. Still not sure whether or not this is a scum power and it would be a relatively interesting WIFOM play but I’m not willing to go down that rabbit hole yet.

XMad is a virtual complete unknown.

Skywind is also an unknown.

Xmad is my buddy. He is town. 

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

Gopher is the clear lynch today based on night results. As for his thread play idk. If we lynch gopher and he’s town, then Skywind is red lettered 

@Gopher who is your character and alignment?

Also Whicker I believe we’d have another if it’s not gopher per Dome

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Right. It’s either

A. Gopher

or 

B. Skywind and Daboyle (with the small possibility of scoundrel instead of Daboyle)

So, Gopher gives us the most information, is the highest probability, and if he’s Town then we have Daboyle and skywind in hand.

• Like 2