Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

Just now, Whicker said:

So you’re going with Dome is a different character and happened to claim a character that a third character has the ability to revive

Scum could have stole my Memories of Crono revivial power n1, so they know crono could be a good claim instead of whatever he is

Just now, Malfatron said:

Scum could have stole my Memories of Crono revivial power n1, so they know crono could be a good claim instead of whatever he is

….. so you’re saying they got your ability which confirms Crono is a player in this game, and they decided to have Dome risk being straight counter claimed by that player and lynched instead of use whatever counter claim Nacho specifically prepared for the role. 

Like if Crono isn’t Dome then you should clearly claim. Your identity isn’t worth a town death and scum living. 

Just now, Whicker said:

….. so you’re saying they got your ability which confirms Crono is a player in this game, and they decided to have Dome risk being straight counter claimed by that player and lynched instead of use whatever counter claim Nacho specifically prepared for the role. 

Like if Crono isn’t Dome then you should clearly claim. Your identity isn’t worth a town death and scum living. 

Yes because dome was gonna be the defacto eviction today.

I will say that im not all that useful, so i would rather die than the real crono claim

Crono has to be the most powerful player in the game

Like Malf’s entire premise revolves around the fact that Chrono is so powerful that the player with the role knows it’s worth more than one scum, but not so incredibly powerful that Nacho would give him the ability to be revived at ostensibly zero cost. 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Like Malf’s entire premise revolves around the fact that Chrono is so powerful that the player with the role knows it’s worth more than one scum, but not so incredibly powerful that Nacho would give him the ability to be revived at ostensibly zero cost. 

I mean the role probably was worth more than one scum but we seem to be in a good spot. The fun part of my ability is over cause I got lynched D1, I was forced to use my invest sooner than I wanted but it all worked out.

I lost my Epoch D1 when I was lynched and on N2 my mop got stolen.

so all in all yeah i could’ve been a lot stronger but still didn’t waste my ability completely