Titans Fire Todd Downing and Keith Carter

615finest

14 minutes ago, lovetitans said:

I'm honestly pleasantly surprised we fired them this quickly. I fully expected after today's press conference to not see any changes until a new GM was hired. 

I just knew it would be end of the week at earliest we'd hear anything. Lol 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Personally I don't think any man is more criticized than a teams OC. I'd never want that spot lol. 

Here's to hopefully a new guy leading us to the promise land. 

If I was an OC I'd be walking up and down the sideline ALL GAME holding the playsheet over my mouth...shades on for SURE...you'd hear joe buck saying "deeluxx is in his BAG right now" as they do a close-up of me while Malik is successfully running tempo

• Like 1

Oh thank god.

Now the search begins.  I really wouldn't care if we just promote Kelly, since the passing game was pretty good the few times it was used, but I'd also be extremely annoyed that they didn't promote him during that losing streak to give him a test run.

Throw all the money you can at ND or Ohio State's OL coaches.

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

If I was an OC I'd be walking up and down the sideline ALL GAME holding the playsheet over my mouth...shades on for SURE...you'd hear joe buck saying "deeluxx is in his BAG right now" as they do a close-up of me while Malik is successfully running tempo

"Run the ball you jerk!  Fire Deelux! This the NFL not UT or Oregon!"

• Like 1

Good start!!! Wish Vrabel had the stones to do it after the DWI, so we could have seen what the Kelly can do...don't want to waste another season finding out he is nearly as bad...can't possibly as bad or worse but we need better!!

Edited by Dr.Doom52

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

i would love it if we could get frank reich, but he could probably go straight to another HC job if he wanted it. would be an amazing option if he's not keen on being a head coach in the near future for whatever reason.

I'd go heavily after Frank Reich only if he promises to bring an assistant or two, someone to groom for when he eventually leaves after we become a great offense again.

3 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I know BOB is a total goober

but he'd prob be a pretty pretty good OC

kinda dude that'll prob never get a HC job again and can just sit back and dial up tuddies all day

I'm a Pep Hamilton fan and wanted us to hire him before todd was handed the job

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

kinda dude that'll prob never get a HC job again and can just sit back and dial up tuddies all day

Yea Pep and Bill are prolly my top choices along with Reich.

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

bama fans didn't like him this year but college is a different beast, so i don't really know. i certainly wouldn't hate it.