Colts begin HC interviews, submitted requests for interviews

Wyld Stallyns

Second Interviews completed 
• Lions DC Aaron Glenn 
• Broncos DC Ejiro Evero 
• Eagles OC Shane Steichen (second interview scheduled Saturday 02/05/23) 
• Rams DC Raheem Morris 
• Colts interim HC Jeff Saturday 
• Packers STC Rich Bisaccia
• Bengals OC Brian Callahan 
• Giants DC Don ‘Wink’ Martindale 

no second interview 
• Colts STC Bubba Ventrone 
• Chiefs OC Eric Bienemy 
• Giants OC Mike Kafka 
• Lions OC Ben Johnson (completed 1st interview then decided to remain with Detroit) 
• Cowboys DC Dan Quinn (completed 1st interview then decided to remain with Dallas) 
• 49ers DC DeMeco Ryan’s (interview was requested but cancelled) 
• Michigan HC Jim Harbaugh (interview was requested but he decided to remain in Michigan) 

Just the start of the process. I’m of the opinion that some Colts fans have delusions of grandeur on how interested top candidates will be with the job after the Reich firing took place and how the hiring of Saturday left a bad taste in some people’s mouths. I don’t think we get Harbaugh or Payton.

I also seen a tweet where some one suggested we would hire Kliff Kingsbury and I’m all the way out of that one. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Warhorse said:

Not sure I want this guy. Doesn't sound like a culture fit. 

Yeah, at first a lot of people were up in arms about his not getting hired and then last year I think some off field stuff came out and that seemed like it was the reason he was getting passed over.

I had to look it up, in 1993 him and some buddies were harassing a parking attendant and he put his hand(s) around her neck. Along with a DUI, speeding with a suspended license and interfering with a firefighter trying to put out a fire in his mom’s garage 

• Like 1