Mock Offseason 1-10-2023 - The Washington Whatevers

MKnight82

Doesn't Andre Dillard suck? I mean, Leno has his deficiencies but I'm fairly certain he's a better player than Dillard.  I'm also not letting Holcomb walk. I do like your draft and I'm waffling between Jones and Mayer myself in the first but I'd probably go with Tommy Eichenberg in the second. 

22 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Doesn't Andre Dillard suck? I mean, Leno has his deficiencies but I'm fairly certain he's a better player than Dillard.  I'm also not letting Holcomb walk. I do like your draft and I'm waffling between Jones and Mayer myself in the first but I'd probably go with Tommy Eichenberg in the second. 

He doesn't suck, but I do have concerns if we were signing him to move him to LT.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

He definitely doesn’t suck, more of an unknown.  When he has played he has looked good.  He’s just been injured a lot.  He has first round pedigree though and the contract I proposed can easily be gotten out of.  Plus B Jones could move to LT if Dillard struggles.

• Like 1