Random Bears Thoughts - Offseason Thread

Ty21

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

Did anyone else know David Montgomery is 6th all time in rush yards in bears team history? That seems absurd to me 

I didn’t, but any bears “all time” offensive stats are absurd.  I think our all time receiving yards leader is only at like 5000 yards.  Like Darnell Mooney is probably almost halfway to that already lol.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Did anyone else know David Montgomery is 6th all time in rush yards in bears team history? That seems absurd to me 

Gonna be really weird to see Fields be top 5 in Bears history if he gets a 2nd contract. If he gets 700 yards per year he'll pass Monty in 3 years.

7 hours ago, CBears019 said:

I didn’t, but any bears “all time” offensive stats are absurd.  I think our all time receiving yards leader is only at like 5000 yards.  Like Darnell Mooney is probably almost halfway to that already lol.

Riley Ridley has the 2nd highest catch percentage of all Bears players with 10 or more targets (90.9%)

We missed our potential GOAT.

On 2/3/2023 at 12:29 AM, CBears019 said:

For most offensive positions you could say this, but not RB.  The Bears have a long storied history of GREAT RBs.  

used to listen to PMT religiously because it was a good frat-level recap of all the games I’d miss at work, but big cat is a big bears fan so this should be great. I expect the rich eisen to be more professional, diving into his playing experience while PMT will be a deeper look at his personality and sense of humor. Very excited for it.