Random Bears Thoughts - Offseason Thread

Ty21

2 hours ago, dll2000 said:

I think the Colts and Raiders options would be most valuable in terms of future value. Maybe Panthers. They’re teams I figure to have the highest draft picks next year. Lions or Seahawks future would probably be the worst on the list. 

14 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Awww man I would honestly love this…been banging on about how good Harris is as a coach for the past few years.

A lapsed contract means Washington can’t really stop us hiring him even to be just the DB coach here…hopefully he wants to come home.

I spent a good portion of the day creating a personal big board for WR prospects ratings based on semi arbitrary reasons. It essentially boiled down to certain things I liked about each player but didn’t get deep (yet) in the various reasons I need to drop them down or raise them up (stats, individual game performances or consistency, injury history, lack of passing game fluency, inflation by competent qb, strength of opposition, etc). It’ll also be difficult for some with limited film to actually break down analytically their strengths and weaknesses, especially route running and release with awkward camera angles that really only show the qb and the last part of the receiver’s route. But I feel like my list is pretty unique, it takes into account the player’s value based on where they would be available to draft. My most surprising placement so far is Quentin Johnston at #6 on the board. 

• Like 3