Random Bears Thoughts - Offseason Thread

Ty21

56 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

A question we should all ask ourselves more often. 

And can we really chalk it up to coincidence that our GM and assistant GM each left their original team and their original teams are now playing each other in the super bowl? What was stopping them before?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

A question we should all ask ourselves more often. 

No! I refuse to acknowledge GB or anyone else in the division as the "good guys."

Unless every team is a villain, then I can kind of agree. At worst we are the lovable but inept villains due to poor history over the last 30+years. Dr. Evil, or Rick Moranis from Space Balls. Maybe Marv from Home Alone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

No! I refuse to acknowledge GB or anyone else in the division as the "good guys."

Unless every team is a villain, then I can kind of agree. At worst we are the lovable but inept villains due to poor history over the last 30+years. Dr. Evil, or Rick Moranis from Space Balls. Maybe Marv from Home Alone.

I was thinking all of humanity.

• Like 1

I am getting a little kick out of all the fuss about Burrow not getting protection, and THAT being why his game yesterday wasn't up to snuff against a mediocre (minus Jones) defense.

So a move veteran QB with the absolute best WR trio in the league, a better OL, and a better playcaller didn't do great so it is everyone else's fault, but Fields has a porous OL, the worst WR group (at least arguably) and Getsy ( who was Good Rex/Bad Rex as a playcaller though the year), but everything is on him!? Ya don't say!!  😅