Asst Coaches Updates

Acgott

I really think the Colts are just going to hiring Jeff Saturday. It just would be very surprising to see them move away from him based on how he got the job in the first place. I think Kafka going to Arizona is a legitimate threat but he's against two other strong candidates so there's hope. And that Arizona job is a terrible job to take. Things are going to get worse before they get better over there. 

3 hours ago, minutemancl said:

I am hoping Brian Flores gets that Cardinals job and the Colts hire anyone but Wink.

But I really think we may end up losing both coordinators to the only 2 HC openings right now, which would just be brutal.

Yeah, it would be tough to lose both. Hopefully they won’t poach our coaches except for Drew Wilkins. It be interesting who we bring in for interviews, but Shea Tierney and Andre Patterson would be the front runners.

Colts going Steichen, which makes sense.

Only opening left is Arizona, in which Kafka is a finalist. I feel like he may be the guy there, which would suck. But we'll see! Maybe last night makes Arizona think about how Big Lou's Cincinnati defense was the only one who could limit KC's offense and that makes them hire him.

Eagles fans would have you believe this is addition by subtraction due to their D's lackluster performance in the SB. But to me the thought of them having to recast their OC and DC is a huge bonus to us. Especially if we keep Wink and Kafka in place. They could be vulnerable next season. Hopefully our home game against them is earlier in the season so we can take advantage. 

16 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Eagles fans would have you believe this is addition by subtraction due to their D's lackluster performance in the SB. But to me the thought of them having to recast their OC and DC is a huge bonus to us. Especially if we keep Wink and Kafka in place. They could be vulnerable next season. Hopefully our home game against them is earlier in the season so we can take advantage. 

I agree, because I hate Nick Sirianni so I don't want to believe any of the Eagles success is because of him.

• Like 1