Progressive PlayOff Pick 'Em!

vike daddy

hey there, brothers and cousins, and assorted Viking Clan members...

I'll host our Playoff Pick 'Em this season, which as in years past, is a Progressive game...

Da Rulez:

Pick the winner and assign your confidence points for each game. If you get your picks in after the games start, you lose the highest point value(s) for the week. If your post shows any editing after games have started, your weekly picks will be voided. Please make a new post or quote your old one and tag me with your edits.

Confidence points are used to give a different weight to each game in a given week. You'll assign a point value to each game based on how strongly you feel about that game. If your selection is correct, you'll receive points equal to the confidence point value you assigned that game. BUt since this is a Progressive Game, each week the value of the points available will double. I'll post them each week with the slate of games.

If you pick Minnesota to beat NYG and assign a confidence point value of 5, you'd get 5 points for a Vikings win, but 0 points if the Giants win, for example. You don't lose points for an incorrect selection. When posting your picks use the weekly lineup I have posted, this way the games stay in order and it's much easier for me to tally the score. Bold the winner and at the end of the line and put your confidence points in parenthesis/brackets. 

You know the drill, and now let's have fun.

13 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

i expect Seattle at San Francisco (three hours from where i live) to be a very wet and windy game.... for what that's worth.

It's wet everywhere there from what I understand.  Hell, we'd take some of that here in KC.  We've gotten little precip this entire winter.  Everything has been north of us.  Had a light dusting of snow this morning, but that's it.  We've gotten barely an inch in the last month and annually about the 2nd lowest in the last decade.