GDT: Broncos @ Raiders

paul-mac

1 minute ago, paul-mac said:

Wouldn’t stun me if Elway himself walks. He won’t get fired, but I think he’s lost the team and if he realises this he might call it a day. 

Elway isn't going to quit because the team is bad. My god, let's be rational.

On a separate note, wouldn't it be nice to have Alvin Kamara, Cooper Kupp, or Kareem Hunt? Instead we have Carlos Henderson and Demarcus Walker!

5 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

Elway isn't going to quit because the team is bad. My god, let's be rational.

On a separate note, wouldn't it be nice to have Alvin Kamara, Cooper Kupp, or Kareem Hunt? Instead we have Carlos Henderson and Demarcus Walker!

Why are they not playing DeMarcus Walker? Who gives a crap that he isn't performing on special teams, nobody is. You'd think it might be helpful to get him some reps on the defensive line after attempting to derail his young career by putting him on the edge. 

Just now, BroncoBruin said:

By the way, how bad is Jeff Heuerman? Austin Traylor has been on the team for, what, a few weeks? And has already shown more than Heuerman ever has.

Elway's 2nd and 3rd round drafting is incredible. 

This is why I was shocked Derby was cut. I mean, none of them are good, but Heuerman is absolute garbage. He was garbage in college, so that was not a surprise. I think Traylor at least has identifiable good quantities.

Just now, BroncoBruin said:

Why are they not playing DeMarcus Walker? Who gives a crap that he isn't performing on special teams, nobody is. You'd think it might be helpful to get him some reps on the defensive line after attempting to derail his young career by putting him on the edge. 

Well that's a fair question. I mean, I think he sucks, but he should probably get reps considering the overall state of play at the moment.

2 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

This is why I was shocked Derby was cut. I mean, none of them are good, but Heuerman is absolute garbage. He was garbage in college, so that was not a surprise. I think Traylor at least has identifiable good quantities.

Seriously, what was the appeal of drafting Heuerman with a Day 2 pick? Was it really going to be that hard to find a slow blocking TE late in the draft or off the streets? 

Archived