WEEK 12 MNF IN BALTIMORE!

paraven

I would have ZERO problems, drafting a QB in the first or second round and having him sit a year. Actually, I'd prefer that. We NEED to be ready in case Flacco just actually sucks.

Look at the Chiefs. Alex Smith is better than Joe Flacco right now and they used a top 10 pick on a QB. 

3 hours ago, M.10.E said:

I would have ZERO problems, drafting a QB in the first or second round and having him sit a year. Actually, I'd prefer that. We NEED to be ready in case Flacco just actually sucks.

Look at the Chiefs. Alex Smith is better than Joe Flacco right now and they used a top 10 pick on a QB. 

What more do you need to see to determine that he actually sucks?

8 hours ago, Danand said:

Prescott got his LT back. Then he looked pretty good Oline -> everything else.

And the Ravens might have a pretty good one... if most everybody is healthy. Drafting a tackle to replace Howard immediately or in a year is a priority, but otherwise the team has to roll with what they have.

19 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

I think this was interesting to look at:

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/showthread.php?159458-All-22-Camera-on-Offense/

Our scheme truly is terrible.

Seems like I hijacked your point.

But yeah, it really doesn't seem very elaborate or innovative. Especially the lack of playaction fakes and roll outs and crossing routes..

38 minutes ago, Danand said:

Seems like I hijacked your point.

But yeah, it really doesn't seem very elaborate or innovative. Especially the lack of playaction fakes and roll outs and crossing routes..

There's one play where we designed a bootleg rollout to Flacco's right, and only put one player on that entire side of the field while having 2 backside WR's crossing over the field. Just absolutely horrible play design.

Archived