Is Nick Chubb on a HOF pace?

Kiwibrown

Nick Chubb HOF?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Chubb

9 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

As someone who watched a ton of Georgia at the time with Gurley being my favorite player in the NCAA...no he wasn't. Chubb before the injury was noticeably better.

I just don’t see it. As Gurley to me is simply the better athlete and super explosive and better hands. Not sure but hey if you say so. Gurley was headed for greatness! His stats blow Chubbs out the water… I’ve seen 2 play. Gurley was headed to canton before his knee blew out… 

Homey based his game off TG. 

Walk in Redzone TD. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jSyGHCw3zeA

15 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I just don’t see it. As Gurley to me is simply the better athlete and super explosive and better hands. Not sure but hey if you say so. Gurley was headed for greatness! His stats blow Chubbs out the water… I’ve seen 2 play. Gurley was headed to canton before his knee blew out… 

Walk in Redzone TD. 

Did you really link to NFL highlights when talking about their college careers?

Chubb was definitely a more impressive college player, especially pre-injury.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Did you really link to NFL highlights when talking about their college careers?

Chubb was definitely a more impressive college player, especially pre-injury.

I guess. Both had significant injuries though. But alas I don’t watch college ball. So I won’t speak on that. Was just comparing their nfl game.

11 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Walk in Redzone TD. 

Prior to injury Chubb was a pretty scary athlete himself. They were both amazing but Chubb was a better prospect pre-injury. I preferred Gurley post injury.

On 1/25/2023 at 10:07 AM, Bullet Club said:

Prior to injury Chubb was a pretty scary athlete himself. They were both amazing but Chubb was a better prospect pre-injury. I preferred Gurley post injury.

He is a speed track athlete that ran a 10.9 sec 100m dash who can also squat 675lbs.

Like....that isnt human. People dont do that. Its one or the other and he has both.

chubb-flies1.png

1_nfl-squat-grab-2.jpg

You combine all of that and you have this:::

FTioRUtUsAAsyrS.jpg

Not better than Derek Henry my ***

Edited by AkronsWitness

On 1/28/2023 at 6:40 PM, AkronsWitness said:

He is a speed track athlete that ran a 10.9 sec 100m dash who can also squat 675lbs.

Like....that isnt human. People dont do that. Its one or the other and he has both.

chubb-flies1.png

1_nfl-squat-grab-2.jpg

You combine all of that and you have this:::

FTioRUtUsAAsyrS.jpg

Not better than Derek Henry my ***

Get em

On 2/3/2023 at 8:44 PM, seminoles1 said:

Let's not go crazy and say a 10.9 100m dash is anything fantastic. A solid time for a high schooler, but that's it. 

The state record for Ohio in the 100m is 10.4. If you are 10.anything, you are fast as hell and a track athlete. Let alone a track athlete who can also squat a school bus.

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

The state record for Ohio in the 100m is 10.4. If you are 10.anything, you are fast as hell and a track athlete. Let alone a track athlete who can also squat a school bus.

There is a HUGE difference between 10.9 and 10.4.

10.9 is decently fast. It would win state titles in the lower tiers of high school track across the country, but it's not something to brag about as an NFL player.

10.69 is a different story. That's a good time.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

There is a HUGE difference between 10.9 and 10.4.

10.9 is decently fast. It would win state titles in the lower tiers of high school track across the country, but it's not something to brag about as an NFL player.

10.69 is a different story. That's a good time.

Would it help if I told you he has a top speed of 21.97 mph with pads on which is only behind the likes of Tyreke Hill (21.98) and Matt Breida (22.09) while also posting the fastest time recorded for a player at top speed in the 2019 season in the entire NFL?

While also being clocked running 4.3s in the 40?

I would say Nick Chubb is a top 5 fastest player in the NFL....and he also bench presses horses.

Edited by AkronsWitness

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Would it help if I told you he has a top speed of 21.97 mph with pads on which is only behind the likes of Tyreke Hill (21.98) and Matt Breida (22.09) while also posting the fastest time recorded for a player at top speed in the 2019 season in the entire NFL?

While also being clocked running 4.3s in the 40?

I would say Nick Chubb is a top 5 fastest player in the NFL....and he also bench presses horses.

He ran a 4.3 which was allegedly “the fastest he’s been timed” and you’d put him top 5? When there are legit 4.2 guys? That doesn’t even make sense, lol. 

Top speed = / = speed. 

15 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

He ran a 4.3 which was allegedly “the fastest he’s been timed” and you’d put him top 5? When there are legit 4.2 guys? That doesn’t even make sense, lol. 

Top speed = / = speed. 

I’d also argue game speed is a thing. I mean sure, Anthony Schwartz is the fastest player on the Browns but he doesn’t play like it. 

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’d also argue game speed is a thing. I mean sure, Anthony Schwartz is the fastest player on the Browns but he doesn’t play like it. 

I’d be with you 100%, but then why bring up 40s? Also would have to throw in: how often do we see most defenders really open up into a sprint? I think, in a race, there are some LBers that would challenge the fastest guys on their team, in this league. So game speed can be an incomplete measure. 

That said, game speed or on a track, no one’s thinking “okay well we’ve got Tyreek Hill, Jaylen Waddle, Christian Watson, and DK Metcalf…out of a BUNCH of other guys that either timed incredibly fast (Tyquan Thornton 4.28, Tariq Woolen 4.26, Kalon Barnes 4.23) or play incredibly fast (Marquise Goodwin, probably at least a DB/WR on any given team)…I’ll go Chubb.”

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

I’d be with you 100%, but then why bring up 40s? Also would have to throw in: how often do we see most defenders really open up into a sprint? I think, in a race, there are some LBers that would challenge the fastest guys on their team, in this league. So game speed can be an incomplete measure. 

That said, game speed or on a track, no one’s thinking “okay well we’ve got Tyreek Hill, Jaylen Waddle, Christian Watson, and DK Metcalf…out of a BUNCH of other guys that either timed incredibly fast (Tyquan Thornton 4.28, Tariq Woolen 4.26, Kalon Barnes 4.23) or play incredibly fast (Marquise Goodwin, probably at least a DB/WR on any given team)…I’ll go Chubb.”

I’d take Chubb’s homerun hitting ability over any running back in the game. His works speaks for itself. And I didn’t bring up 40 times.

I think his strength to speed ratio is unmatched.