Wild Card Weekend

Iron_man

It's the playoffs. This week we start in San Fransisco as the 49ers take on the Seahawks.

Saturday: Seahawks vs 49ers 3:30pm. Chargers vs Jaguars 7:15pm.
Sunday: dolphins vs Bills 12pm. Giants vs Vikings 3:30pm. Ravens vs Bengals 7:15pm.

Who ya got? Are you going to watch all the playoff games? I believe I will.

4 hours ago, Iron_man said:

It's the playoffs. This week we start in San Fransisco as the 49ers take on the Seahawks.

Saturday: Seahawks vs 49ers 3:30pm. Chargers vs Jaguars 7:15pm.
Sunday: dolphins vs Bills 12pm. Giants vs Vikings 3:30pm. Ravens vs Bengals 7:15pm.

Who ya got? Are you going to watch all the playoff games? I believe I will.

I'll try to watch all however I might be in and out.

San Fran, stop the run its over for the Hawks.

Chargers I never trust that team. All signs say they win Jags win!  How the heck do you get destroyed by the Pats with CN at QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bills win. No QB, no Hill and Waddle.

Viking    But I hate stat boy, Cousins . Watch out for NYG coach, one of the good ones

Bengals   Its now a toss up, what team I hate the most. Ravens or Dolphins. I say Ravens.  What I love the most is a controversial call that cost Harbaugh and Ravens the game. Love watching that whiny ***** loose it -!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

This game is really showing how amazing the 49ers receivers are. Kendrick Bourne is potentially our most dynamic WR.. and they didn't even try to retain him. 

Aiyuk looks amazing in their system... I wonder how he would look as a #1 on the Patriots. It's so hard to judge him because he has Deebo, Kittle, and CMC getting focused by the defense. 

14 for Aiyuk is too much imo.. but I would strongly consider 14 for Aiyuk and their 2 3rd round comp picks because of how depth this draft has in the middle rounds. Kind of doubt they do it though

1 minute ago, Crimmage said:

I find it hilarious that the incredible QB class of 2021 could end up with 0 top 10 QB's 

I know I think it's funny how people want to get get rid of Mac and just turn around the corner and get another quarterback it's laughable I've seen teams go 30 years without a quarterback. People don't realize there are only maybe four Elite quarterbacks on the planet

2 minutes ago, m haynes said:

I know I think it's funny how people want to get get rid of Mac and just turn around the corner and get another quarterback it's laughable I've seen teams go 30 years without a quarterback. People don't realize there are only maybe four Elite quarterbacks on the planet

The jump from college to the NFL is just so massive. It's incredibly hard to project someone being elite at the next level.. unless you're Purdy or Zappe of course

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

The jump from college to the NFL is just so massive. It's incredibly hard to project someone being elite at the next level.. unless you're Purdy or Zappe of course

Hahaha that's funny

I like Walker in the draft but what the hell was the Jags thinking taking him first over Hutchinson