Nozzyboi's mock draft with some analyst

nozzyboi

20 hours ago, Falconof Shadows said:

One of the stupidest things I've ever seen. Trade your future for a QB who is 5 ft 6 and your best weapon. I have a better chance of hitting the lottery twice in 1 week then this ever happening 

Bryce Young is a freaking monster. He’s gonna be one of the best players in the league. And Kyle Pitts is not your best weapon.

That said, yeah, the Falcons aren’t making a trade for #1 given their lack of desperation. It’ll be the Colts, Panthers, or Texans that end up with Young if the Bears punt on him.

On 1/15/2023 at 12:40 AM, LinderFournette said:

Pass unless we move on from cam Robinson and jawaan Taylor no need to go ot round 1. 

Verse also is staying in school. 

I would probably go branch to get our slot defender but could see Simpson cuz he's such a chess piece 

Just watching the playoffs.  What I was thinking is the Jags should look a Jaylin Hyatt. He would make the whole offense better. I don't care if he catches a pass. They can't leave him with one on one coverage or he will burn them. He scare the life out of DBs. Ask Bama   You will hear the draft fools, he can't get off press, that BS, see Hill Waddle size.

Also put him with Lawrence arm. 70 yards bombs !!!!!!

If he had Bama or OHS QBs, he would of caught a 100 balls!!!!!! There are plenty of YTubes backing this up.

2 hours ago, m haynes said:

Just watching the playoffs.  What I was thinking is the Jags should look a Jaylin Hyatt. He would make the whole offense better. I don't care if he catches a pass. They can't leave him with one on one coverage or he will burn them. He scare the life out of DBs. Ask Bama   You will hear the draft fools, he can't get off press, that BS, see Hill Waddle size.

Also put him with Lawrence arm. 70 yards bombs !!!!!!

If he had Bama or OHS QBs, he would of caught a 100 balls!!!!!! There are plenty of YTubes backing this up.

We got Calvin Ridley next year. 

Hyatt probably another John Ross 

13 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

We got Calvin Ridley next year. 

Hyatt probably another John Ross 

Nope he's a football player.  He's more Jameson Williams. Hyatt should of transferred from Tenn to Bama. Just like Williams.

ADDED   When did Ridley happen. I missed that one.

Edited by m haynes

14 hours ago, m haynes said:

Nope he's a football player.  He's more Jameson Williams. Hyatt should of transferred from Tenn to Bama. Just like Williams.

We traded him during the season to them was a weird trade as well considering how many things control what picks we get back from them lol.

We get their 5th round pick this year  and in 2024 we get their 4th round pick, that can turn into a 3rd round pick if he plays the entire season, and can turn into a 2nd round pick if they sign him to an extension.

Edited by FalconFan13
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, m haynes said:

Jags pulled that off trade deadline this year. 

I don't see the point of adding him when we have some cap casualties coming and more pressing needs then a wr 3 at best. 

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

Jags pulled that off trade deadline this year. 

I don't see the point of adding him when we have some cap casualties coming and more pressing needs then a wr 3 at best. 

No problem, I would never question a poster from another team. Why, I know Jack ship!!!!!😁🤣

17 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

I hate the Bresee pick for the Lions. He's not a top ten player in this draft. I hate reaching for positions over talent. I will be highly disappointed if that happens. 

A lot of draft rankings sites don't update player rankings through the season, and everyone was high on Bresee coming in until he put up a really disappointing season, so I'd say that's the culprit here.

But yeah, Bresee is good, but not first round good IMO.  And definitely not high first round good.  More of a mid to late Day 2 guy.

15 minutes ago, Daniel said:

A lot of draft rankings sites don't update player rankings through the season, and everyone was high on Bresee coming in until he put up a really disappointing season, so I'd say that's the culprit here.

But yeah, Bresee is good, but not first round good IMO.  And definitely not high first round good.  More of a mid to late Day 2 guy.

He's not awful, but he's an awful pick that early over other guys. 

33 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If taven Bryan can go late 1 I can see someone taking him late 1 as a swing for the fences