Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

Just now, Freebirdsrams said:

No they do not.  I submitted a few and nothing shows up on the results page.

I concur. Timer sitting at 4:00:00

Nothing in the results page that says how many bids I have submitted, or how many bids have been made on any particular player. So we are kind of flying blind. Guess we'll see in about 3.5 hours.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

If the udfa isn't working you guys may need to revert back to the old way of doing things and pick a player every hour in the forum.  I'm not where I can fix anything today.

For the vets that have done this before, I'm assuming this is like the draft where we are taking turns selecting UDFA and posting them in the selection thread? 

From what I saw in the test run it seemed to work fine then, so I think we just need to wait the 4 hrs and see?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

For the vets that have done this before, I'm assuming this is like the draft where we are taking turns selecting UDFA and posting them in the selection thread? 

From what I saw in the test run it seemed to work fine then, so I think we just need to wait the 4 hrs and see?

There is a form to make submissions.

47 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I don't think we should try and figure out two methods of doing UDFAs. Maybe just we wait until Mike can look at it and he can bump any times to be effective starting then? If it doesn't work we can move to the old method. Gonna get way too confusing for everyone otherwise. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I don't think we should try and figure out two methods of doing UDFAs. Maybe just we wait until Mike can look at it and he can bump any times to be effective starting then? If it doesn't work we can move to the old method. Gonna get way too confusing for everyone otherwise. 

Yeah.  I think it probably shouldn't start until everyone's clear on what we're doing.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Yeah, I agree 👍🏽 

2 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

I agree, hold off until everyone understands and it’s clear.

I have submitted one bid just so it can be tested but happy to retract 

I submitted several with no issues.

25 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Looks like claims aren't being automatically processed so far. 

They need to be processed at one time, like FA bidding.

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

I submitted several with no issues.

They need to be processed at one time, like FA bidding.

Are you sure they submitted?  The tracking sheet is showing no submitted bids

I submitted one at 10:40 (& 20 seconds) and it's not showing (repeating what others have said as well)