Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Works for me.  I figure most if not all will want it reset.

Can I ask why though? I’m busy at work today and that just sounds like a lot of work for me and all my bids are sitting there ready to go.

Or is it consensus that a bunch of people liked guys yesterday and don’t like them today?

38 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Can I ask why though? I’m busy at work today and that just sounds like a lot of work for me and all my bids are sitting there ready to go.

Or is it consensus that a bunch of people liked guys yesterday and don’t like them today?

A lot of us put in bids at the given time, yet the time was wrong because the draft wasn't over so some of our bids went for guys drafted and are going to send us tumbling down the waiver order

44 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

A bunch of people didn't do anything or much of anything (me for example) because it wasn't quite working yet.

So I'm giving you guys two options, use the form / workbook for the UDFA or post one claim in the forum every hour.

I'll be honest I'm basically done.  I've spent a lot of time with this mock from building to running it and I'm just worn out.  

So you guys decide how you want to run it.

The form has been cleared of the previous claims and is ready to go for noon est.

Thanks and good luck.

Team GM Tags

Arizona Cardinals - @LuckyNumber11
Atlanta Falcons - @ovfd55
Baltimore Ravens - @Justone2
Buffalo Bills -
@downundermike & @Iggles25
Carolina Panthers - @MikeT14
Chicago Bears - @squire12
Cincinnati Bengals - @sparky151
Cleveland Browns - @cortes02
Dallas Cowboys - 
@eaglesfan0075 
Denver Broncos - 
@BowserBroncos 
Detroit Lions - @winitall
Green Bay Packers - 
@Ghostnote
Houston Texans - @jch1911
Indianapolis Colts - @RTTRUTH
Jacksonville Jaguars - @Trojan
Kansas City Chiefs - @RedGold
Las Vegas Raiders - @NYRaider & @Humble_Beast
Los Angeles Chargers - @whodatOL
Los Angeles Rams - @Freebirdsrams
Miami Dolphins - @mountainpd
Minnesota Vikings - @KingOfNewYork
New England Patriots - 
@Underdog
New Orleans Saints - @whodatOL
New York Giants - @ny92mike
New York Jets - @bcb1213
Philadelphia Eagles - @EaglesPeteC
Pittsburgh Steelers - @Cbrunn
San Francisco 49ers - @Forge
Seattle Seahawks - @DTMW78
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - @BucsDraftGeek47
Tennessee Titans - @Daniel & @SerenityNow
Washington Commanders - @MKnight82

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

So I'm giving you guys two options, use the form / workbook for the UDFA or post one claim in the forum every hour.

I'll be honest I'm basically done.  I've spent a lot of time with this mock from building to running it and I'm just worn out.  

So you guys decide how you want to run it.

The form has been cleared of the previous claims and is ready to go for noon est.

Thanks and good luck.

Stay with the form, but I would push the time back, maybe to noon tomorrow so everyone sees what we are doing.

52 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

I'd say its an order issue.  Guys putting multiple bids on the same player screwed up their order.  And sense it wasn't really working like it should it would piss more off than not if I didn't clear it.