Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

Well gentlemen we have pretty much wrapped this mock up.  Just wanted to say thank you to all that helped out and participated.  I put a lot of time and energy into these mocks but I also know that without you guys it would have died a long time ago.  It always amazes me how fast the sign up sheet fills up.  Even after we lost some members we had guys willing to step in to help out.

Look forward to the next one and hope to see you all back.  I'll reserve more time next year to make sure I have the issues worked out that we ran into with this one.  

Anyway, thanks for being members of tcmd.  

Team GM Tags

Arizona Cardinals - @LuckyNumber11
Atlanta Falcons - @ovfd55
Baltimore Ravens - @Justone2
Buffalo Bills -
@downundermike & @Iggles25
Carolina Panthers - @MikeT14
Chicago Bears - @squire12
Cincinnati Bengals - @sparky151
Cleveland Browns - @cortes02
Dallas Cowboys - 
@eaglesfan0075 
Denver Broncos - 
@BowserBroncos 
Detroit Lions - @winitall
Green Bay Packers - 
@Ghostnote
Houston Texans - @jch1911
Indianapolis Colts - @RTTRUTH
Jacksonville Jaguars - @Trojan
Kansas City Chiefs - @RedGold
Las Vegas Raiders - @NYRaider & @Humble_Beast
Los Angeles Chargers - @whodatOL
Los Angeles Rams - @Freebirdsrams
Miami Dolphins - @mountainpd
Minnesota Vikings - @KingOfNewYork
New England Patriots - 
@Underdog
New Orleans Saints - @whodatOL
New York Giants - @ny92mike
New York Jets - @bcb1213
Philadelphia Eagles - @EaglesPeteC
Pittsburgh Steelers - @Cbrunn
San Francisco 49ers - @Forge
Seattle Seahawks - @DTMW78
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - @BucsDraftGeek47
Tennessee Titans - @Daniel & @SerenityNow
Washington Commanders - @MKnight82

• Like 9

Tried updating the offseason thread after the draft, but for some reason the site won't let me update my post in that thread lol.  Instead updated the depth chart thread with my updated 53 man roster post draft and UDFA after projected cuts if anyone was curious 😅 

Rather than going on a spree of cutting players in the workbook, just posted my projected 53 man roster from Excel after going up to 85 after UDFA. Here it is:

Screen%20Shot%202023-03-23%20at%207.17.3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

did I miss results to whereever the grading was?

You should be able to find individual round results in the offseason results thread. I know nymike posted the full results averaging scores for rounds 1-6 earlier this thread also. You might have to dig for it a bit.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

You should be able to find individual round results in the offseason results thread. I know nymike posted the full results averaging scores for rounds 1-6 earlier this thread also. You might have to dig for it a bit.

Thanks I knew I had seen it somewhere and that newer thread was it. I like to look at the grades to help see other opinions to prepare for the draft for my expansion team lol. Like if I like so and so as a third and he's graded as a C in the 5th, I'm probably too high and helps reduce reaches.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 5:22 PM, ny92mike said:

Anyone of you all be interested in letting me bounced ideas off you, test workbooks, view APY updates, etc. leading up to the next mock?

Sure Mike. During the actual NFL season I always go a little M.I.A. on these chat forums. Draft season is my time. 

Real NFL year is for playing fantasy and trying to watch a game here and there. Plus putting in a full effort at work for 8 months out of the year.

God I've noticed how distracted I am at work lately. It's pitiful. If I were a heart surgeon bodies would be stacking up in the morgue. I'd be getting sued into non-existence. Luckily my job is pretty easy so it's harder to notice.