Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

8 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

wow...you did a number on that sheet.  Odd that these things are happening because they are locked cells.  I think it's fixed but double check me.

Thanks buddy!  Not sure how I did it, and when I went to fix it, it was locked and I was even more perplexed how I managed to remove it 

2 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Thanks buddy!  Not sure how I did it, and when I went to fix it, it was locked and I was even more perplexed how I managed to remove it 

Yeah it's definitely weird, it shouldn't be allowed because of the protections.  @JetsandI has been running into this with copy and pasting vet min column to the base salary column and it's messing it up.  

Again, it has to be a google glitch because it shouldn't be possible.

Just now, ny92mike said:

Yeah it's definitely weird, it shouldn't be allowed because of the protections.  @JetsandI has been running into this with copy and pasting vet min column to the base salary column and it's messing it up.  

Again, it has to be a google glitch because it shouldn't be possible.

hey-angry.gif

• Like 1

Gonna go over the workbook and see if I can't find any other issues today.  I've got a couple things I need to fix in the extensions sheet.

Add Odell to FA.  I'd protect the cell so you guys can't bid on him but it doesn't work anyway.  I'm thinking of a fairly high amount on him and see how long he sits in the open market.

Also, need to figure out who the big winner is for the super bowl projection.  Congrats to the Chiefs, really brought your game in the second half.  @RedGold you buying us all a beer?

@EaglesPeteC

Here is the number to the suicide hotline.

Don't do it man!!!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Usually this will fix itself if you get out and wait a little while hour or so and return.  Let me know if you are still having this issue.  Also, noticed this happens more frequently if you have more browsing pages open.

All good now..

I've noticed base salary guarantee's on some players in the workbook, are we able to apply this when bidding on free agents??

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Usually this will fix itself if you get out and wait a little while hour or so and return.  Let me know if you are still having this issue.  Also, noticed this happens more frequently if you have more browsing pages open.

oops

Edited by DTMW78

1 minute ago, DTMW78 said:

All good now..

I've noticed base salary guarantee's on some players in the workbook, are we able to apply this when bidding on free agents??

Not this year.  I need to get with @MKnight82 to help me figure out a formula that accounts for including these type of guarantees.  It needs to weight these types of monies as well as structure it so that it limits it in some way.  Otherwise, everyone would just apply these guarantees.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Not this year.  I need to get with @MKnight82 to help me figure out a formula that accounts for including these type of guarantees.  It needs to weight these types of monies as well as structure it so that it limits it in some way.  Otherwise, everyone would just apply these guarantees.

Ok cool..