Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

I'll be posting the Free Agent doc today, to give you guys a chance to look through it.  I had a hard time working out the contract length values and the player grades that I use to create APY values didn't work out so well, so give the lists a look over and I can change some values if needed, but for me to change they really need to be way off, which I'm sure there are some out there.

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I'll be posting the Free Agent doc today, to give you guys a chance to look through it.  I had a hard time working out the contract length values and the player grades that I use to create APY values didn't work out so well, so give the lists a look over and I can change some values if needed, but for me to change they really need to be way off, which I'm sure there are some out there.

Still?  Blast!

16 hours ago, Trojan said:

Saw I was given the Jaguars and popped over to their OTC page 23 mil to Christian Kirk, 22 mil to Cam Robinson, 20mil to Brandon Scherff, 20mil to Foyesade Olukun, 13 to Folorunso Fatukasi. All heavily guaranteed. Cool cool cool. I feel like I just bid 40mil a year to Nate Solder in UFA before round one of FA lol.

Foye is Great. Lead the league in tackles back to back years. 

Kirk definitely influenced this wr market boom and actually performed up to it. 

Cam is a solid lt tho I wouldn't have extended him with walker little in tow. 

Scherff is actually a guard most fans now cuz he's actually good when healthy. 

Fatukasi imo is an overpriced injury prone run stopper. 

2 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Foye is Great. Lead the league in tackles back to back years. 

Kirk definitely influenced this wr market boom and actually performed up to it. 

Cam is a solid lt tho I wouldn't have extended him with walker little in tow. 

Scherff is actually a guard most fans now cuz he's actually good when healthy. 

Fatukasi imo is an overpriced injury prone run stopper. 

Hey!  Don't help him🤐

2 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Yeah I agree. Like we discussed, I only found one egregious Commander. I imagine every other team will have 1 or 2, but otherwise most people can just wait for the 10% drops. 

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Yeah I agree. Like we discussed, I only found one egregious Commander. I imagine every other team will have 1 or 2, but otherwise most people can just wait for the 10% drops. 

Da'Ron Payne and Danny Johnson could literally just switch APY and numbers and you would be set on the Commanders.  (Kinda wondering if those two just got accidentally mixed up). 

11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Da'Ron Payne and Danny Johnson could literally just switch APY and numbers and you would be set on the Commanders.  (Kinda wondering if those two just got accidentally mixed up). 

Fixed.  Really not sure why or how it got screwed up but I've done it twice and it keeps doing it.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

Tom Brady has 46 year experience? lol

In the voided contract page, it looks like you skip a column for age setting. @ny92mike

Yeah I gotta go back through this mess.

@MikeT14 Pro Football Focus does have Danny Johnson ranked really high, and because I'm using that for grading players I'll have to leave it.  Might just have to wait until round 12 to sign him...haha.

• Like 1