PLAYOFFS | Divisional | 1st Seed Eagles vs THE Jersey Bog Giants [Sat 8:15]

Kiltman

A lot of negativity and uncertainty surrounding this game and us in general. Giants are getting overhyped from beating a mediocre Vikings team, and the Cowboys will undoubtedly get the same treatment from beating a BAD Bucs team. Keep this **** in perspective. These are the outcomes that we all expected. But now that they actually happened, it's kinda doom and gloomy? I don't get it. 

7 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Why he need to put this in my head? smh

Generally accepted Vegas spots 2.5-3 points to the home team so honestly those last 3 we were favorites in name only, but in reality those were all close to 50/50 games and that lines up with my memory of the feeling leading up to those games. Didn’t think we were better team that “should” have won any of those 3.

2008 absolutely was and feels like an upset to this day, and speaking of 08, it scares me that this is a reverse of our game vs Giants that postseason. 1 vs 6. Think we were around 7 point dogs too…

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I mean most of it on this forum has been coming from you and a few others? lol

I haven't been pessimistic about this upcoming game at all wtf are you talking about? And I wasn't isolating it to this forum only. Some of the pods are making the Giants sound like an almost equal.

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I haven't been pessimistic about this upcoming game at all wtf are you talking about? And I wasn't isolating it to this forum only. Some of the pods are making the Giants sound like an almost equal.

I'm just talking in general down the stretch of this season. You and a few others have been panicking.

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm just talking in general down the stretch of this season. You and a few others have been panicking.

Well they looked like *** in a few games there even before Jalen got hurt. I think it's okay to call a spade a spade. Never said the season was over by any means though. I'm sure there's stuff I could pull up from everyone on here in some sort of "panic".

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Well they looked like *** in a few games there even before Jalen got hurt. I think it's okay to call a spade a spade. Never said the season was over by any means though. I'm sure there's stuff I could pull up from everyone on here in some sort of "panic".

True that they weren't playing their best ball down the stretch, but 2 of those losses were without Hurts & the last game was super vanilla & last week of the season games get weird. I'm just saying the way you, @Broadway Joe (who liked your post), & RMIB have talked over the past month its almost been like you guys have been ready to give up on your team which is why the most optimistic person on here this year (old man Nabbs) liked my post lol.

I do think you're right that the Giants aren't on the same level of the Eagles. The only 2 times the Giants have scored 30+ was in the runaway blowout against the Colts a few weeks ago who had already basically quit on the season and this past week against the Vikings who have been a bad defense with lots of issues all year.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy