PLAYOFFS | Divisional | 1st Seed Eagles vs THE Jersey Bog Giants [Sat 8:15]

Kiltman

So rewatched the game obviously there's not much to complain about but curious. Was the game plan to allow the Giants to return KO the entire game?

Is there anything wrong with Elliot? Who ever we play moving forward we shouldn't be intentionally wanting thier players returning the ball? Kick the ***** out of the end zone for touchbacks. Don't risk game changing KR.

All 5 teams left have playmakers on ST. Take that aspect away.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Barring a blowout from 49ers or Cowboys, I think we’ll be in that -2.5 to -3.5 range in Vegas, but I certainly expect media to be picking the winner of Dal/SF to advance to SB,

I think this is accurate. We'll be betting favorites, but not media favorites. With San Francisco I wouldn't blame the folks in the media, but Dallas is just an up and down team it's almost comical.

10 hours ago, SkolMasterMN said:

McCaffery and Deebo are scarier than any player on the Cowboys tbh

I'm not really scared of Deebo as a WR.. As a gadget tool, hes a monster but his role has been diminished by McCaffery. We stop McCaffery and we get the game in the bag. 

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My daughter here wearing her Devonta jersey shirt booing at Daboll’s press conference.

Elite parenting 

As long as when she sees a Star, she says Booo Cowboys you're on the right track.

My son legit did that in Pre K when learning shapes. Was a fun conversation with his teacher. 😎

• Like 1

On 1/15/2023 at 9:16 PM, WheatieMan said:

Definitely all the trappings of a one and done. Shades of 07' Giants. I think this is the worst round one opponent that was possible for the Eagles, even over the Cowboys. Eagles are going to look at past performance and take them lightly... it's human nature and Giants are due to pay one back for 08' and Miracle at Meadowlands II game.

On 1/15/2023 at 9:20 PM, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I feel like your account is just an AI predictive text bot that was setup to be a Cowboys fan and until proven otherwise I am just going to continue to believe that.

Officially confirmed now for this Cowboys POS troll.

I think Prescott implodes next week. But I see the hot hand lasting for another 6 Qtrs. Very difficult to see them beating both 49ers and Eagles. Season is a disappointment if they don't win both. Dak was just so dominant last weekend that I doubt it just disappears after a few plane rides. I could also see Purdy with the Cinderella hand hitting catch and runs all night. Definitely don't see a defensive struggle here.

Assuming we win this, if we lose one O-lineman or D-line gets banged up, it's lights out in Philly. Might be a 27-10... but first thing first, beat the stupid 49ers.

Edited by Nabbs4u

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Officially confirmed now for this Cowboys POS troll.

I never liked the Cowboy matchup against Philly. I got caught up in the Butterball coached Giants and run they had. If Philly plays like this, I don't see them losing to a banged up Dallas. I will expect either matchup to be close next week if they avoid O-line injuries.

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Trust me.... I never forgot.

On 10/24/2021 at 3:38 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

We tried for Brian Daboll, but he didn't want any part of us or the Texans lol.

On 2/6/2022 at 6:47 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Brian Daboll said "nope" when basically all that was available was the Eagles and Texans jobs. 

On 5/13/2022 at 10:25 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Brian Daboll turned his nose up at the Eagles job (in addition to the Texans) when we had a chance to interview for it.

On 9/8/2022 at 5:42 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

That's basically what Daboll did. 

The only opportunities left for him were Philly and Houston after the 2020 season and he said "nah I'll pass" then got to chose what he thought was a better landing spot in 2021. 

jalen-hurts.gif

• Like 1