PLAYOFFS | Divisional | 1st Seed Eagles vs THE Jersey Bog Giants [Sat 8:15]

Kiltman

17 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Did not know but did see afterwards that Saturdays win was the 5 year anniversary date to the day of the NFCCG. 🥃

Jan 21st , 2023 Eagles 38 -- Giants 7

Jan 21st,  2018 Eagles 38 -- Vikings 7

I did post it when it happened, the fact that you didn't see it and like it breaks my heart. 

21 hours ago, elevators_rule said:

Congrats to you guys. Genuinely a terrifying team on offense and defense. As much as it pains me to say, since my dad is an Eagles fan, I'll be rooting for you guys going forward. Keep giving us some exciting football to watch 👍

Not sure who you root for, but your Dad has Phenomenal taste!! 🍺

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not sure who you root for, but your Dad has Phenomenal taste!! 🍺

I'm a Cowboys fan. Grew up and somewhere along the line decided to disappoint my dad in the biggest way possible lol.

In all seriousness, I think I just found it fun when I was a kid to have a bit of a rivalry with him during big divisional games and kinda just actually became a fan that way. So I'm in a unique spot where I both hate the Eagles, but also like seeing them succeed.

You've got at least 1 Cowboys fan rooting for you guys to win it all. Represent the NFC bEast and make us proud. 👍

• Like 2

Just now, elevators_rule said:

I'm a Cowboys fan. Grew up and somewhere along the line decided to disappoint my dad in the biggest way possible lol.

In all seriousness, I think I just found it fun when I was a kid to have a bit of a rivalry with him during big divisional games and kinda just actually became a fan that way. So I'm in a unique spot where I both hate the Eagles, but also like seeing them succeed.

You've got at least 1 Cowboys fan rooting for you guys to win it all. Represent the NFC bEast and make us proud. 👍

My condolences to your father.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elevators_rule said:

I would have disowned you personally, but to each their own.

• Like 1