PLAYOFFS | Divisional | 1st Seed Eagles vs THE Jersey Bog Giants [Sat 8:15]

Kiltman

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

My fiancée asked me if we wanted to go out for the game this weekend. I had to remind her the only game Jalen Hurts lost this year was the only one we went out for.

So I can't put that negative ju-ju on the game. Gotta stay home.

This is the way. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

A fatiguing narrative that I'm hearing is that this isn't the same Giants team that we played weeks ago. The rationale used to support this narrative is that they now have Xavier Mckinney and Adoree Jackson back.

Don’t forget Leo as well!

8 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Don’t forget Leo as well!

Yeah him too. Just feel like this is kind of trying too hard to justify a narrative. Like these dudes are All-Pros or something. Solid players but for them to be brought up as much as they have been is a bit much and kinda like, really that's all ya got? That's why the Giants will win?

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah him too. Just feel like this is kind of trying too hard to justify a narrative. Like these dudes are All-Pros or something. Solid players but for them to be brought up as much as they have been is a bit much and kinda like, really that's all ya got? That's why the Giants will win?

Not all difference makers are All-Pros. Those are 3 of the Giants top 5 defenders. They will certainly make a huge difference. I wouldn't bet on the Giants winning the game. But I will guarantee it will be a lot closer than Week 14. Those 3 guys will be a big reason why.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Well it’s no fun to say, Eagles blew them out over a month ago, why even play the game. That wouldn’t give us much to talk about lol. They are still 3 of our top 5 defensive players. Hopefully they make a difference. Eagles are 7.5 points for a reason though.

26 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Agreed! You guys should win. Hopefully the game is entertaining for the tv audiences.

Always love the chance to add some postseason spice to the rivalry. 

Each game was so different, this one will probably be too with all the guys back for both teams and starters/non-vanilla game plans in place.