PLAYOFFS | Divisional | 1st Seed Eagles vs THE Jersey Bog Giants [Sat 8:15]

Kiltman

12 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

We usually go by the 2000s threshold because it is convenient for us as fans.

I just go with that time period cause it’s when I started being a fan. I get what you’re saying about needing to close the gap. I can’t get too focused on that during the season though. Past super bowls is offseason talk and usually falls on deaf ears when you haven’t done it semi-recently.

12 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah I mean but 3 of the top 5 defenders on a meh defense is like not really saying much. Idk just feels like a way for the media to drum up this game not being so lopsided as it really is.

True, but Giants have no depth and were using undrafted and late round picks in those spots. 2/3 of those players are our defensive captains. We know how important communication is for a football team. They don’t need to be all pros to be able to make a difference in a game.

Just now, Go_Giants said:

About what exactly?

Because we let the Redskins win the division in 2020, because we traded in front of y'all for Devonta Smith when he SO BADLY WANTED TO BE A GIANT, because Nick Sirianni said he wants god damned pizza hut LOL.

They always make it this huge drama and big thing OH MY GOD.

"WE SHOULDA WON THE DIVISION AT 6-10 BUT THE EAGLES DECIDED TO PLAY SUDFELD!!!!!"

"DEVONTA SMITH WANTED TO BE A GIANT AND THEY ROBBED HIM OF HIS DREAMZ!!!!!"

"NICK SIRIANNI IS TALKING ABOUT PIZZA HUT AND ISN'T TAKING THE GAME SRS!!!!!"

xxxtentacion-xxx.gif

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Damn, Giants fans seemed to be getting as cocky as WTF fans were 2 months ago. 

Interesting 👌

I've been seeing a lot of NYG fans saying that their team is giving off 2007 Giants vibes.

In all seriousness, does this current Giants team even have any semblance of a pass rush? Lol. Can't remember what their D-Line was like in the games we played them. And that's not a passive aggressive swipe, my memory about the games this year is that bad.