2022 Divisional Round: Jaguars vs Chiefs

kingseanjohn

Who wins?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

3 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

I think the Jaguars get slaughtered here. But I thought the same about Jaguars/Broncos in '96. 

A giant upset. Jags In year 2 of existence upset the juggernaut Broncos. Denver was steamrolling teams that season. It was the catalyst to their championships the next couple years

That’s the last thing the AFC is Lawrence building confidence. I love Mahomes, but he’s not the greatest QB prospect I’ve ever seen. That’d be Lawrence. 

I fully expect the Chiefs to win…they’re the better team right now playing at home. But if the Jags can manage to limit turnovers I wouldn’t count them out

6 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

If Jacksonville beats the Chiefs and the Eagles beat the Giants, the NFL is really going to regret putting the AFC Championship game on during prime time instead of the NFC Championship game with the Eagles vs 49ers, Dallas or Brady.

It’s the AFC Champ game. People are going to watch regardless of who is in it.

8 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

If Jacksonville beats the Chiefs and the Eagles beat the Giants, the NFL is really going to regret putting the AFC Championship game on during prime time instead of the NFC Championship game with the Eagles vs 49ers, Dallas or Brady.

8 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

Apparently it's preset BC network rights alternate the championship in primetime.

Every year the conferences alternate. In an even season year like 2022, the NFC Championship game is played first.