2022 Divisional Round: Jaguars vs Chiefs

kingseanjohn

Who wins?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

12 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

This should be a good one. Jags playing with house money at this point. Nobody is going to pick them to win.

They showed they can hang with the Chiefs during the first matchup. Jags 7-1 since that L to the Chiefs.

Doug may have to go back into his bag of tricks for this one.

Chiefs were up 27-10 before a garbage time TD, despite Jax being +3 in TO margin, JuJu going out early 

3 minutes ago, chiefs82 said:

Chiefs were up 27-10 before a garbage time TD, despite Jax being +3 in TO margin, JuJu going out early 

Massive drop by Kirk at the Chiefs 10 to begin the game. Should have been 7, at least 3. Got nothing out of that drive. Two missed FG’s by Riley Patterson. Engram TD called back due to illegal man downfield, settled for 3. Left at least 13 points on the field, maybe 17. We were 1-5 in our last 6 heading into that game against you guys. We are playing some damn good football now. 

Gonna need another turnover free game to have a chance.

On 1/16/2023 at 11:07 AM, KhanYouDigIt said:

Massive drop by Kirk at the Chiefs 10 to begin the game. Should have been 7, at least 3. Got nothing out of that drive. Two missed FG’s by Riley Patterson. Engram TD called back due to illegal man downfield, settled for 3. Left at least 13 points on the field, maybe 17. We were 1-5 in our last 6 heading into that game against you guys. We are playing some damn good football now. 

Gonna need another turnover free game to have a chance.

Why should Jacksonville get credit for points left off the board? Kansas City would have put up 40+ if we create an alternative universe that eliminates mistakes.

Further, why should we believe the outcome will be different? The teams are largely the same and Andy typically runs people over off a bye week. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jimmyjohns said:

Why should Jacksonville get credit for points left off the board? Kansas City would have put up 40+ if we create an alternative universe that eliminates mistakes.

Further, why should we believe the outcome will be different? The teams are largely the same and Andy typically runs people over off a bye week. 

And Trevor Lawrence is undefeated on Saturdays from highschool to the pros.  Trevor seems to kick it into high gear when everyone counts them out. 

Jags great story.  But lack of a power run game and vulnerabilities in thrust pass D too much to ask for at Arrowhead.    

Always a chance (think +2 TO game) but in a TO-neutral game feels like 31-27 type KC win.   And at KC it’s often a +TO game for KC.   Would love to be wrong but think the Cinderella story ends on Sat.  

On 1/16/2023 at 1:26 PM, 49ersfan said:

That was one of the craziest upsets I've seen. Was a little kid at the time but still understood the magnitude. I miss those old school NBC broadcasts too

Only Giants-Patriots & Giants-Packers in 2011 (when Packers were 15-1) rank as bigger upsets to me in the last 30 years or so to me, unless i'm missing something 

'96 Packers lucked out facing the Pats instead of the Broncos that SB

NFL on NBC from 1994 to 1997 was the best. 

• Like 2