2022 Divisional Round: Jaguars vs Chiefs

kingseanjohn

Who wins?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Even after all this time, I cannot understand the logic of the Collinsworth “national guy who commentates like a local guy” style.

A large percentage of your audience actively does not want to hear you fluff the opposing team’s QB for three hours. It’s an active turn off for nearly half your audience. Why is it now the norm?

• Like 2

Any kind of points before 1/2, matters! People's obsession with always going for it has gotten out of hand.

Yes getting a TD would of been ideal but getting Nothing would of been a massive set back momentum killer! Kick the FG, take your gimme 3pts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilenFroggen said:

Even after all this time, I cannot understand the logic of the Collinsworth “national guy who commentates like a local guy” style.

A large percentage of your audience actively does not want to hear you fluff the opposing team’s QB for three hours. It’s an active turn off for nearly half your audience. Why is it now the norm?

I don't think it would be so bad if announcers could actually challenge each other in a respectful way.  Like, Tirico absolutely should have been like, "you think that's an over-throw?" But I'm sure there are some handcuffs on what they can say.

10 minutes ago, EvilenFroggen said:

He is there to sell stars to casuals