Let's get divisional! Bengals @ Bills GDT.

Trentwannabe

3 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Which is shocking tbh, so Vegas is anticipating it not being as tight as thought? I was pretty surprised at the spread. It does show on FanDuel that 67% of the spread and 70% of the moneyline is on the Bengals but Vegas is still holding tight at -4.5.

Bills by 10+ 

13 hours ago, 12ozPapa said:

Hello all. New here. Recently got into football the past couple of seasons. Love watching the Bills play and feel like they’re my team. Hope to learn a lot from everyone!

Welcome to the forum! 

Feel free to DM me if you ever have questions or concerns about anything!

The biggest keys to the game, imo- are the trenches.

If we can get pressure on Burrow with 4 man rushes, then we're in good shape, but I'm not very confident in that. They've been mediocre since Von was injured. Frazier sprinkled in some blitzes last week, which seemed to work. I'm not sure if that will be all that successful against Burrow. He can beat the blitz; we saw that in the limited time we played them a few weeks ago. In fact- watching some Cover-1 film, it appears rushing 3 is what forces Burrow into making mistakes. If that's the case, we need a BIG game from Ed Oliver.

The offensive line MUST play better than they did last week. I'm not holding my breath. They're not a very good unit. It'll be interesting to see Cincy's game plan. They may try to replicate what Miami did last week, but while that strategy caused a few TOs (one of which was on Beasley)- it also allowed the Bills to put up 34 pts on offense and, for the most part, the only thing that slowed the Bills down were their own mistakes (Beasley popping a ball up in the air off his chest which resulted in an INT, Shakir dropping an absolute dime from Allen, Knox dropping the ball in endzone, etc...). If those mistakes don't happen, then it's a blowout, and Allen is resting by the 4th Q.

I'm not very confident in this game, but I feel oddly comfortable. Perhaps because I know this is when things get incredibly tough, so a loss here or in the next few weeks isn't a shameful loss.

Go Bills!

Edited by WizeGuy
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

If that's the case, we need a BIG game from Ed Oliver.

Right now it's hard to imagine both Oliver and Edmunds getting long term deals. If Oliver doesn't dominate a game like this then I don't us keeping him after next season. 

I think Edmunds length will disrupt some throws in the middle of the field this weekend. 

9 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Right now it's hard to imagine both Oliver and Edmunds getting long term deals. If Oliver doesn't dominate a game like this then I don't us keeping him after next season. 

I think Edmunds length will disrupt some throws in the middle of the field this weekend. 

It’s time for our investments on the d line to get some sort of pay off.

Oliver, Groot, Boogie, Epenesa. All first or second round picks. Go dominate 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

One of those 4 needs to be the game changer this weekend.

I have a feeling its going to be Boogie.

He played pretty great last week in the limited role. We need one game changing play vs this banged up OL - a strip sack fumble recovered by Milano for a TD is just visualizing in my brain! lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

He played pretty great last week in the limited role. We need one game changing play vs this banged up OL - a strip sack fumble recovered by Milano for a TD is just visualizing in my brain! lol. 

I can hear the radio call now

"TOUCHDOWN All Pro Milanooooooooooooooo!!"

• Like 1