Let's get divisional! Bengals @ Bills GDT.

Trentwannabe

Just now, Maxmw22 said:

I am gonna start with Frazier. Might be a little knee-jerk. You can't play zone and leave guys open with no one around for 10 yds. We got down early letting Burrow complete 8 yard passes to WR/TEs who aren't covered. Milano and Von can stay on this defense, everyone else showed me they can't make plays. Tre had a bad day, Poyer had a bad day, and those guys can't afford to play bad.

Knee jerk nothing we've been bounced four years in a row because of his soft coverage, he has to go.

8 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Frazier needs to go.

At minimum, Eric Washington needs to go. Don’t sign Oliver long term and let Poyer walk 

Saw Ed get double a lot today. Not 100% sure he's to blame when there was nobody on that line who did a damn thing all day. 

One thing we can ALL agree on, enough of Frazier and this zone defense. The talent on that defense has been making up for his horrendous scheme. 

Edited by Nick

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Knee jerk nothing we've been bounced four years in a row because of his soft coverage, he has to go.

I still blame the Scott Norwood curse why the Bills can't win the big games. How did Norwood miss that 40 yard chip shot as time ran out, in the Super Bowl. The great Thurman Thomas got the Bills in great  position to win the game but Norwood was wide right on the kick. I remember that freaking kick like it was yesterday. 

14 hours ago, Nick said:

Saw Ed get double a lot today. Not 100% sure he's to blame when there was nobody on that line who did a damn thing all day. 

One thing we can ALL agree on, enough of Frazier and this zone defense. The talent on that defense has been making up for his horrendous scheme. 

He's just not the game wrecker or even game changer he was drafted to be. Gets bullied in the run game far too often. He's not going to be worth what he would get on the open market. 

12 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

He's just not the game wrecker or even game changer he was drafted to be. Gets bullied in the run game far too often. He's not going to be worth what he would get on the open market. 

You're absolutely right. We've failed to find game-changers in the past several drafts across the board.